Who’s up for 3 hours of suffering for SUF National Day this year?
If I remember correctly it should be the last full weekend of October which this year falls on Oct 24-25.
Who’s in?
Who’s up for 3 hours of suffering for SUF National Day this year?
If I remember correctly it should be the last full weekend of October which this year falls on Oct 24-25.
Who’s in?
I support this!
Sir @Rupert has made a new badge for it. Should be able to earn it by riding at least 3 hours on Oct 24-25 (Sufferlandrian time zones apply).
The 3 hours can be continuous or broken down throughout the weekend. As long as you ride 3 hours total on SYSTM over the course of Saturday-Sunday you will earn the badge.
I will be doing 3 hrs of suffering that weekend, 3hr20 to be precise but it will be a run. Currently following a trail marathon training plan so mainly running, with a bit of bike to help manage a niggly knee, and because I can’t go completely without riding my bike for 3 months, but that weekend will be my final long run before I taper and attempt the Brecon Trail Marathon in early November. I don’t really like running and, according to the Google summary of the event, the weather on the Brecons in November ‘can be brutal’ so it is going to be suffering in its purest form.