Sufferfest outfit in Zwift

A friend challenged me to a ride in Zwift, I’ve just had a look at setting up a character, but there doesn’t seem to be a Sufferlandrian outfit. I’d love to represent the nation, does anyone know if it is possible to get one?

In return, I’m going to be challenging him to Nine Hammers, I think I know who is getting the best out of this challenge!

5 Likes

+1 for this. I use both products and, like you, have often thought how cool it would be to represent SUF in Zwift. However, as a possible competitive product, I can’t see it happening.

2 Likes

Yeah this has been raised a few times. It’ll never happen due to them being direct competitors commercially even if not in the eyes of some users as like you say, people do use both.

1 Like

I use both Zwift and now Sufferfest alongside. They seem more like complimentary products to me, but I can see the commercial clash from Zwift’s perspective.

2 Likes

I initially thought this too (never happen because they’re competitors), but then I thought that if someone is wanting a SUF outfit on Zwift, it’s because they’re on Zwift! If they want a SUF outfit, it’s because they’re a Sufferlandrian! Someone that’s going to choose between one app or the other isn’t going to give a flying donut about whether there’s an outfit or not.

Maybe Wahoo can twist some arms…

3 Likes

Maybe Wahoo and Zwift can strike a “frenemies” deal: SUF kit in Zwift for a workout video based on the UCI eSports World Champs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If not a Sufferfest kit… it would be pretty cool to be able to select “Sufferlandria” as a country/flag. More subtle and less labor intensive than programming a full kit!

3 Likes

I bet they’ve got a GUI designer that can create outfits in minutes now.

But yes, a flag would be good.

1 Like

I actually have a black white and red jersey on zwift. It doesn’t have the sufferfest badge but the colour is enough for me. I also put (SUF) in my name so I can be identified by other Sufferlandrians.

3 Likes

Having asked for this, I was only a paid up member for a month, tried it and then cancelled it again when I started the 12 week road program.

Wahooligan kit?

1 Like

Just an info. Zwift gives free 25km per month. so you can hop on and do the 25km when you feel like it.