Sufferlandrian Music Awards

So I in no way have the authority to do so, might I respectfully request a new category, namely the ‘Sufferlandrian Music Awards’. For the most part I find myself engaged in much stem chewing but have you ever noticed that a song in the background allows you to bite down just a little bit harder? (ie. ‘I Feel So Alive’ on “Butter”). I would like to nominate “Butter” for Best Motivational Soundtrack. Any other nominations?

5 Likes

May I please nominate Team Scream ? No clue which artists and songs are playing, that information does not seem to stick with me in situations where I’m about to consume the entire stem…

3 Likes

Anything in Power Station

3 Likes

+1 for Team Scream, though as I think of it, Cobbler seems to jump out at me as memorable.

5 Likes

Team Scream for the win!! BTW, 'fresh numbers ’ is a THING!!

“Who Dares” for ‘Honorable Mention’! Those ladies can fly and the tunes keep me chasing. First session after the holidays and 'Vid lite. Great to be back!

I nominate Defender which has some of my favorite tracks in it.

But really, the songs that are usually stuck in my head are the ones from Recharger. lol

2 Likes

I nominate ISLAGIATT - the masterpiece in the entire collection regarding story, workout, video footage and songs (event though Team Scream does a rock solid place two on the podium!)!

2 Likes