SUFlog '21: PW reporting live(-ish) from Tour of Sufferlandria

Thank you all so much! And thank you, @Diana , for being so awesomely generous!

Yeah, the amount of time spend is a bit crazy. Until now my preparation kept me on track but the next few days will be a challange.

The only thing I already regret is not involving the community a bit more. I already have big things in my head for next year - 'cause it’s going to be an annual thing now. :slight_smile:

Got a fun little project snapshot with all the individual clips:

10 Likes

SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. Love that recipe. Must try it myself.

2 Likes

Today was dress rehearsal (no real riding, yet) for the fifth stage - Norway.

15 Likes

@Pierre you’re an absolute legend. Thank you for this much needed entertainment!

3 Likes

OMG!! That looks EPIC. I can’t wait to see today’s vid. But, I’m definitely looking forward to Stage 5’s video! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Pierre,

If you post a link to your fundraising page both here and on YouTube, I’ll kick in a few bones.

3 Likes

Clock strikes 18:00 (GMT+1) - It’s time for the broadcast.

Cop-out? Maybeee. :slight_smile:

PS: Thank you, @Glen.Coutts .

11 Likes

Please visit my page at http://dpf.convio.net/goto/TOS21PW​ .

Donations are greatly appreciated. You all rock!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ah, but rule #1!!! :smile:

Loved it!

2 Likes

Haha. Love it @Pierre!

2 Likes

Fantastic!!! Hilarious, keep em coming. Loving it.

1 Like

Yeah adding helicopter flyovers around Mt. Sufferlandria, the Valley of Nine Hammers, the hamlets of Wynot and Roobey, the Amber Fields of Pain, etc. before each stage would really add to the immersion…great job!

2 Likes

Funny you would mention this. Maybe I can interest you in a quick zeppelin ride around norway? :wink: Stay tuned… I’m always open for ideas.

I’m just finishing my 8 hour editing session. After work. And after this days tour stage. I’m ready for my bed…

3 Likes

May a glass of Payne Ale soothe your sleep. Seriously great work with these stage summaries! I am only a serf with Suf in the last year and I appreciate the map animations that show the journey of each stage. If my graphic skills were better I would create a map of Sufferlandria with all the highlights we have come to love and the unique terrain that always forces the wind against you on any road!

2 Likes

I‘m no artist. Just a decent thief.

1 Like

Thanks for the link! I had no idea that item was available. Something to put in my jersey pocket next to my bottle of Lactic Acid.

2 Likes

Brilliant.

1 Like

This is so brilliant! Great work. :+1:

Looking forward to your Norway video!

1 Like

Aaaahhh… Live and learn, I guess.
Gotta be kidding me! 50% data loss after doing Norway. :cry:

Solution: Dressing up again. Doing at least the first 20 mins for a second time… Will be a long, long day.

6 Likes