SUFlog '21: PW reporting live(-ish) from Tour of Sufferlandria

that’s SOME dedication you got there fella!

1 Like

Made the decision after crying for ten minutes. :wink:
Pretty sure I will dial the intensity down, though.

Honestly, today was the “best” stage for this to happen, since the clips are not as closely related as usual.

5 Likes

I almost feel your pain.

2 Likes

Wow, that is dedication! We do enjoy these, but please don’t kill yourself doing them!

4 Likes

Broadcast-time! Don’t miss out on the latest installment.

Production-Note:

I had high hopes for Cuore to already ship the new SUF-Jerseys. Without it, I had to make due with lesser alternatives, oh well… :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Awesome work on the vids, keep m coming

1 Like

Great video… keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

Ouch. Data loss is nightmare!!

Good thing SUF has already taught you how to suffer!

That reminds me. I need to back up my hard drive. #MoreBackupsThanYou

2 Likes

Great work - I know that alot of time and effort goes into making these and keeping us motivated!

2 Likes

Another epic video!!! Favourite quote, “At least I’m not wearing a goat suit :wink:

Thanks @Pierre you are awesome and part of why I love this community! Your news reports are getting me through now!

5 Likes

Omg. I watched the 9H video and my quad started twitching just seeing you hit the last 30 seconds of the 9th. This would never get a rating for general release, far too brutal!

3 Likes

I’m back from Norway with the newest broadcast:

Vote here who had the best costume:
@David.McQuillen.KoS
@dylan.robbins
@chris.blom
or… meeeee? :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Fuzzy nordic yak hair in your mouth while riding at AC intensity is nothing to sniff at. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Another fantastic episode. Was that nordic death metal in the soundtrack?

1 Like

It‘s from swedish based cinematographer and musician Niklas Johansson.

1 Like

@David.McQuillen.KoS, offer this guy a job already. Passion. Talent. A sense of fun. He belongs on your team.

7 Likes

Excellent touch using an appropriate Scandinavian musician. :slight_smile: I knew you had a keen eye for such a detail. Very nicely done!

1 Like

Holy Smokes! Wahoo has to have a position for that - or create one.
Video enter painment Captain or
Chief of SUF Documentry Division.

4 Likes

Well, to be fair the session was Norway, not Scandinavia or Sweden, in my opinion choosing a Swedish musician is then not the best choice when there are so many great Norwegian options.

Edvard Grieg, A-ha, Jan Garbarek, D.D.E., Hellbillies, Dimmu Borgir, Vamp, Satyricon, Vassendgutane, Ole Bull, Turbonegro, Staysman, Satyricon, Röyksopp, Kygo, TNT, Åge Aleksandersen, Kings of Convenience, Datarock, DumDumBoys, Spidergawd, Ole Ivars, to name a few.

Ok, I was joking with most of these. But some are good, I will leave it to you to find out which

3 Likes

Lol!! @Pierre i love this guy!! All your vids make me smile and remind me that as hard as we are kicking our own asses we gotta have some fun too or what’s the point?

So glad you’re on the team bus this year Pierre, and also Pierre.

4 Likes

Pretty sure that’s Sir @Francois-Wahoo 's job title already. :wink:

I never wanted to generalize this. Thanks for the feedback. It’s just hard to find matching music I am actually allowed to use. :slight_smile:

Me, too! I still can’t believe this awesome company I am in. Thank YOU all for being here.

4 Likes