SUFlog (Part 1): ToS'21 Announcement Reaction

Hey @Pierre - just wanted to let you know that next week we’re going to open our new SUF Shop with the all new, amazing SUF kit. But don’t order it. We’re sending you a set as a thanks for doing this video – we were all so impressed. Wahoo’s CEO, in particular, loved it. I’ll drop you a DM.

26 Likes

I am absolutely speechless - this is incredible, David.
You are all so kind and generous!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :heart:

I hope you understand that this means I have to make a small video about the new kit.

You made my day…

15 Likes

[subscribes to youtube channel] Nice!

1 Like

…and just like that… LOVE it!

Congrats @Pierre, well deserved! :clap:

Well done, exactly how I felt after the Christmas visit to Couchlandria before getting back out to the pain cave. The minions were waiting in the dark for me…

1 Like

:+1: great video, looking forward for part 2

1 Like

Loved that video @Pierre PLEASE do more!!!

3 Likes

Contrats @Pierre well deserved. Great video.

1 Like

Thank you, @all. Great motivation to hear such amazing feedback. I‘m humbled and stunned by almost 400 views. What?? :slight_smile:

Part 2 is pretty much done, just waiting for a few scenes from the rest of my prep plan…
I already learned a lot about the craft of filmmaking and had lots of fun doing it.

A crazy idea came to my mind:
I want to make a small video for each stage of the ToS and have it ready on the same day…
Ambitious? Maybe. Crazy? Definitely.

I heard the Team is always doing fun stunts and daily stuff… would anybody care to see how things are going on the side of a SUF newbie?

11 Likes

Absolutely Pierre go for it :+1:

1 Like

Lollll… this is brilliant. MORE!!!

I’m sad I didn’t see this sooner. Brilliant! If this was your first attempt then you certainly have a great eye for this. Fantastic job! Love it!

1 Like

Part 2 is done and out in the world. I allowed myself to open a brand new topic for the new video: SUFlog (Part 2): ToS'21 Stages Reveal Reaction.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Funny video!! Only chips as a Couchlandrian? Love darkening the Pain cave (although you do have quite the set up I can only dream of) to suffer. Looking forward to seeing your next video. I don’t get online to social media platforms much, so bravo to you!!

2 Likes

Awesome! I can relate to the dust on the seat - I know that I have been far too long in Couchlandria when there are cobwebs on my bike. :grin: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Next video will be released on Sunday 14th, 18:30 (GMT+1).
I’m aiming for one video per stage / day.

3 Likes

Mannequin’t wait!

1 Like

One more update to this topic: My SUF swag arrived today!

Wow, I’m still speechless. First off, Thank you to @David.McQuillen.KoS and the whole SUF/Wahoo team for supporting my silly antics and presenting me with this amazing gift.

Second, the Cuore gear is a dream come true and easily the best gear I own. Can’t wait to take it for a proper spin. DMQ spared no expense and provided me with a complete set of available clothes. WHAT?!?!? Amazing!

My choice of size will be superb, once I get back to my proper weight in a few month. Who knows, maybe there is even a small video in the cards…

THANK YOU!

8 Likes

Fantastic and well-earned!

And now you can add the KOS kit, as well!

You’ll be suffering in style. :grin: :goat:

2 Likes