SUFlog (Part 1): ToS'21 Announcement Reaction

Thank you, @all. Great motivation to hear such amazing feedback. I‘m humbled and stunned by almost 400 views. What?? :slight_smile:

Part 2 is pretty much done, just waiting for a few scenes from the rest of my prep plan…
I already learned a lot about the craft of filmmaking and had lots of fun doing it.

A crazy idea came to my mind:
I want to make a small video for each stage of the ToS and have it ready on the same day…
Ambitious? Maybe. Crazy? Definitely.

I heard the Team is always doing fun stunts and daily stuff… would anybody care to see how things are going on the side of a SUF newbie?

11 Likes

Absolutely Pierre go for it :+1:

1 Like

Lollll… this is brilliant. MORE!!!

I’m sad I didn’t see this sooner. Brilliant! If this was your first attempt then you certainly have a great eye for this. Fantastic job! Love it!

1 Like

Part 2 is done and out in the world. I allowed myself to open a brand new topic for the new video: SUFlog (Part 2): ToS'21 Stages Reveal Reaction.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Funny video!! Only chips as a Couchlandrian? Love darkening the Pain cave (although you do have quite the set up I can only dream of) to suffer. Looking forward to seeing your next video. I don’t get online to social media platforms much, so bravo to you!!

2 Likes

Awesome! I can relate to the dust on the seat - I know that I have been far too long in Couchlandria when there are cobwebs on my bike. :grin: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Next video will be released on Sunday 14th, 18:30 (GMT+1).
I’m aiming for one video per stage / day.

3 Likes

Mannequin’t wait!

1 Like

One more update to this topic: My SUF swag arrived today!

Wow, I’m still speechless. First off, Thank you to @David.McQuillen.KoS and the whole SUF/Wahoo team for supporting my silly antics and presenting me with this amazing gift.

Second, the Cuore gear is a dream come true and easily the best gear I own. Can’t wait to take it for a proper spin. DMQ spared no expense and provided me with a complete set of available clothes. WHAT?!?!? Amazing!

My choice of size will be superb, once I get back to my proper weight in a few month. Who knows, maybe there is even a small video in the cards…

THANK YOU!

8 Likes

Fantastic and well-earned!

And now you can add the KOS kit, as well!

You’ll be suffering in style. :grin: :goat:

2 Likes