SUFlog (Part 1): ToS'21 Announcement Reaction

Hi,

Great initiative and really funny. It looks like you also had great fun doing it.

Got me motivated for team scream that is scheduled for today on the ToS prep plan.

Have a nice day,

Yanick

2 Likes

It took three attempts to get it right. I had to clean the whole bike from all the spilled flower. :slight_smile:

As for the panties… nothing staged here. :wink:

8 Likes

That’s a great edit - you’re off to a strong start if that’s you just beginning to learn!
As everyone else has said, very funny, very appropriate and (I think) really rather ‘SUF’ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok - too much info.

2 Likes

Excellent! Nice choice of Nine Hammers as your starting workout. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was the first!!! Woo hoo :rofl:

I really enjoyed it, I even gave you a subscribe @Pierre :slight_smile:

4 Likes

nice work @Pierre

2 Likes

Great idea , ironic and well done. See you on ToS.

2 Likes

Eh, no, I was referring to the forum responses. But, yes, you were the first YouTube responder… after seeing it on Facebook? But let’s leave that detail and celebrate Pierre bringing some ToS spirit to the forum. May many more follow suit.

To be fair I “Saw it here first folks”! :wink: I guess it’s the fact you said views my mind just interpreted it as what you saw on YouTube.

Can I claim I responded here first? :smile:

2 Likes

Brilliant! Can’t wait for the next parts :+1:

1 Like

Awesome video. Can’t wait for a follow up.

1 Like

OMGVA that is so, so, so awesome. Sorry for not seeing it earlier – I’ve been on holiday for the past two weeks and was going my best to totally unplug. Watching this was a fantastic way to get back into it. So, so good @Pierre !! I love it. Laughed out loud. Brilliant. Thank you. Very much looking forward to your video reacting to the Official Route Announcement in…a few days…

8 Likes

You guys are so awesome and kind. :blush:

Wow. 100 views? I already have 5 subscribers?! What the hell? Maybe I should quit my job and concentrate on this full time… The fame is already going to my head.

I am very motivated for part 2. I even bought new gear and spend 7,00 Euro. :wink:

12 Likes

Awesome video.
You have balls though, starting of your prep with Nine Hammers.

2 Likes

BRILLIANT!!! Loved the comedy and the flow of the footage.

5 Likes

Last year was my first. I decided I was not going to do it, was not going to do the prep plan, did not want to know how it worked. I got caught up in the excitement and in an enthusiastic mad rush, entered. So this year? I am not going to do it, not going to do the prep plan, and watch this space

1 Like

Awesome video! Thanks for making and sharing it. As I’m stuck in Couchlandria right now, it gives me hope that my 3-week stay won’t entirely derail my ToS. But I don’t think I’ll start with 9 Hammers when I get back…

2 Likes

Heading the same way here. FB now only for some specific family purposes and occasional use (and still looking out for people needing SUF help there, but hopefully that’ll dwindle this year (from my pov))

2 Likes