SUFlog (Part 1): ToS'21 Announcement Reaction

Thats brilliant, thanks for posting the vid

1 Like

Awesome. :smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: Reminds me of an idiom saying “Home is where the Hard is”. And if you forget that, there is no marginal pains.

5 Likes

I did think you were sponsored to promote the kit or it was an advert for it at first!
Maybe they should sponsor you…

1 Like

I finished my concept and script for part 2.
Intro and outro are already done filming.

It will take some time to shoot everything else because I want it to document the whole timeframe of the ToS prep plan.

This means I can already start collecting ideas for part 3, which I want to be in place during the event. :slight_smile:

It‘s so much fun and I can‘t wait to share.

Part 2 has a monologue - in english (not my native language). And wow, I am so awkward in front of a camera. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Do you need an agent? :innocent:

1 Like

Briljant!

1 Like

Wow! This is an incredible video! You absolutely rock. Can’t wait for Part 2!

1 Like

This was just right for an early AM laugh.
Great video @Pierre. I will be looking forward to the rest of the series. :call_me_hand:

• Chris
1 Like

Fantastic suffering ahead. Especially pleased to see Norway stage as should have been doing 7 day stage race in Norwegian arctic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Definitely inspiring. Rather like my experience, but without the camera. Great job!

1 Like

Eager to see Part II and kick off my first Tour

1 Like

Hey @Pierre - just wanted to let you know that next week we’re going to open our new SUF Shop with the all new, amazing SUF kit. But don’t order it. We’re sending you a set as a thanks for doing this video – we were all so impressed. Wahoo’s CEO, in particular, loved it. I’ll drop you a DM.

26 Likes

I am absolutely speechless - this is incredible, David.
You are all so kind and generous!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :heart:

I hope you understand that this means I have to make a small video about the new kit.

You made my day…

15 Likes

[subscribes to youtube channel] Nice!

1 Like

…and just like that… LOVE it!

Congrats @Pierre, well deserved! :clap:

Well done, exactly how I felt after the Christmas visit to Couchlandria before getting back out to the pain cave. The minions were waiting in the dark for me…

1 Like

:+1: great video, looking forward for part 2

1 Like

Loved that video @Pierre PLEASE do more!!!

3 Likes

Contrats @Pierre well deserved. Great video.

1 Like