Super Early Announcement: Knighthood v2

After much discussion with the Gods, Gurus, Sages, Yogis and the other very sound minded people, I have decided to mount an assault to attain another Knighthood in this realm on 25/May/2024. :crossed_fingers: :pray:

I know what y’all must be thinking, that’s 6 months away! Yes, I am aware of it, but I think I need that amount of time to drafting a proper attack plan due to some niggles with my enemies. As Lao Tzu once said:

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

As for now, I have mustered up my play list, but the order and intensities are still pretty much tentative.

Looks like it will be quite a day for me and I really hope the weather would be forgiving cometh that day. :crossed_fingers:

Edit: I have yet to come up with a story line. Any suggestions?

13 Likes

Fantastic! I love a good second quest. :grin:

Excited to see both Cobbler and Violator on that list!

I am assume the Counter column is your planned order. Having them in order and also out of order is a very minion things to do. :wink:

You will smash it! Can’t wait!

5 Likes

Following Vioaltor, at #9 of all places, with 14 VG will be lots of fun (for us to watch)

3 Likes

I did Violator at #3 for my second quest. Inserting it anywhere is brutal. At #9 is just asking for epic suffering both for video #9 and #10. Massive salute to your brave insanity for this plan.

3 Likes

Actually the counter is just a count of 1 to 10
The ride order is to the left of the intensity column. But the orders of suffering is still pretty much tentative.:sweat_smile:

I really have doubts #9 is set to be Violator in the final playlist. At this juncture, I haven’t had any back up rides like I did in my first attempt.

But like I said, I might actually remove Violator from this list because it really does scares me and having it at #9 is just madness. :face_holding_back_tears:

The playlist is once again tentative.

P/s: I didn’t realise it until last night, I have done 14 VG that many times already and that’s possibly why I decided to put it #10

1 Like

It is precisely for THIS reason that you MUST include it in your 2nd quest. My 2 cents. Leave it until the end and give it all you’ve got left.

2 Likes

I remember myself chickening out with Team Scream the last time out. Perhaps I will swap one of those rides out for Violator to be further up.

The UN HRC might scrutinise this attempt for possible human rights violation :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely need to do Team Scream AND Violator then.

So let it be written…

2 Likes

Perhaps Team Scream then Violator :thinking:

2 Likes

Sounds perfect for #9 and 10. I like to save my nemesis for #9 and then the epic finish for last. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wait! I think we have some confusion.
Violator is actually #2 not number #9 on the ride order :sweat_smile:

The counter is basically just a count of the number of rides. The plan is to get violated as early as possible and rue the day at the end of it all.

2 Likes

No need to wait until the end of it all. You can start rueing now. Rue away, Sir Darren, rue away!

2 Likes

Rueing every moment I decided take on this stooooopid endeavour again. Hahaha

3 Likes

Right. But maybe you should switch them to be that way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Suffer more sooner than later I’d say.
I haven’t put in one or two back up rides should I not feel up to it

And a story line too

1 Like

That is the opposite of my approach. Maybe that’s cuz I’ve started out hot on one too many big rides and suffered the consequences of late stage struggles. Now, I make every effort to NOT burn the matches too early. But hey, you do what works for you, Sir. This won’t be your first rodeo :wink:

3 Likes

We are all guilty of that. My most recent one was the L’etape ride back in July, where I ended up with cramps at least thrice and that was despite replenishing my salts on a regular basis. Haven’t had that sort of cramp in ages.

Time to get to some meticulous planning again in the coming weeks.
The irony of planning one’s own suffering. :rofl:

1 Like