SYSTM push workout to Wahoo app

Is it possible for SYSTM to send workout data to the wahoo app? I have always dual recorded my workouts using my Bolt so I have all the data in the Elemnt app. I’m just wondering if it would be better to have the Wahoo app collect data from SYSTM and the Elemnt app so it sits nicely in one place and I don’t have to dial record. Anyway to do that?

Seems weird, but it doesn’t look like it.

Separately, since you @TTDragon use the Elemnt app as a record, are you aware of a way to view the information on a computer? I only know how to view it on the app in my iOS devices.

No, as far as I know you can only view it on the app.

It only occurred to me last night that it was weird that SYSTM didn’t at least give the option to share data with the Wahoo app.

1 Like

It’s here - SYSTM now sends all workouts to the Wahoo app and the Elemnt app! May be sending upcoming workouts to an Elemnt head unit will be just around the corner… :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

I’ve spotted this recently. My workouts in the SYSTM app (whether on iphone or PC) are now appearing in my Elemnt history. This includes not just virtual rides but also Strength and Yoga workouts.
I am sure it must be part of the eventual plan to integrate the platforms and hopefully eventually push workouts outdoors. Patience, patience.

5 Likes

Stay tuned!

6 Likes

Oh, I’m tuned. A release date might be nice. Or a quarter/year at a minimum.

Is the actual request for the workout plan to be loaded to the Elmnt app? Seems stupid that it’s not.

Oh we’ve been “staying tuned” for about 2 years now
Bored of that…

2 Likes