Team Scream

I find that, compared to Nine Hammers and A Very Dark Place, Team Scream is much less painful. You fly along, and the video footage and music make the workout fun and exhilarating.

It’s ironic that Team Scream was filmed in Norway, of all places. Amazingly, there are actually a few square km of flat terrain in Norway–maybe just enough space for a TT. But most of the country has you climbing something like the Stelvio just to get home from the grocery store. I climbed an unnamed hill somewhere in Møre og Romsdal where the signage indicated a 29% gradient. I had to lean forward over my handlebars on that climb to avoid mono-ing out and flipping over backwards.

2 Likes

I did Team Scream for the first time last night, and already want to do it again…

3 Likes

I have the joy of losing my Team Scream cherry tonight…looks sadistically fun.

2 Likes

So this thread really got me keen to try Team Scream and see what it was like…so I did it tonight and loved the sweet suffering! So immersive and motivating: wanting to do your turn and put in a good effort each time it rolled around!

Time for some active recovery now before ToS rolls out on Sunday. Looking forward to next week’s Norway stage especially.

2 Likes

I have to admit that i tipped my turbo a few years back on The Hunted! Its when the back end goes on that wet, white line . I ‘correct’ and over i go!!!
I akso get vertigo feeli g on that BMX track…bleeurgh…

1 Like

First time today with Team Scream…I like it like Norway…

2 Likes

Did my first Team Scream today…took me 1.5 hours :dizzy_face:

I did Team Scream for the first time yesterday. Brilliant video and workout! I wasn’t really feeling on form, but managed to hang on for 45 mins before bailing out. Next time I will prepare better and finish the job. This could well be my favourite SUF video!

3 Likes

I’m with you brother! Team Scream is absolutely in my wheelhouse for suffering. I love the feeling of being totally immersed in the ride with me doing all my pulls and bringing the team home!

2 Likes