Test for only NMP and AC?

Hi there! Last week I did the Half Monthy test, so I am now training with new values for my MAP and FTP. However, for NMP and AC I am still using the old values from the 4DP test I did 6 months ago. I would like to have these updated as well… is there a way to test these 2 metrics without having to do the Full 4DP test? Or should I just suck it up and go for the Full Monthy again to test these?

Hey Max,

Unfortunately we haven’t got a test for just the AC and NM numbers. You can always adjust these manually in setting however for the most accurate numbers I recommend Full Frontal. Having done HM recently this will help you for pacing and maintaining those consistent numbers on your FF.

Make sure to do primers the day before… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

This article suggests you could use the omnium as a test for AC and obviously you could just run the first section of full frontal and stop after the sprints…

2 Likes

Admittedly, I’ve done this myself. I did a Half Monty for the MAP and FTP, then just the NM sections of FF. For AC, I manually interpolated between the MAP and NM changes.

Of course, nothing beats FF for the most accurate numbers (even for MAP and FTP), but I pace very badly and am not really used to level mode. Some day though…

1 Like

Thanks guys! I think I will do Omnium and the sprints later this week to have a quick fix and then go for FF again in a couple of weeks

1 Like