That satisfied sleepy feeling

First go at The Shovel since, well I can’t remember…

But needless to say, my legs are fried and so am I! Feel like I could sleep for a week! However, Team Scream is on deck tomorrow :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Good work! Team Scream is so good you’ll get through it - “come on intern, just one more big pull” :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Team Scream pretty much went straight into my favourites list when it released. It’s awesome! So hoping tomorrow off the back of Shovel doesn’t spoil our relationship lol

4 Likes

I’ve just done my Shoveling and it’s had the reverse effect - I’m feeling quite lively now! Team Scream will probably put a stop to that - have to admit that I often struggle with mild TTBS when doing that one :yawning_face: :astonished:. At least we have 14 Hammers to look forward to :grin:

1 Like

@JamesT I just finished Screaming with the Team and I can confirm, that Shovel did some damage!!

It was that odd feeling of the legs feeling strong, but letting you know that if you think they’re going do put up with this cr-p for an hour you can think again!! Also realised I forgot to send myself the email!!

3 Likes

Just wait for nine Hammers tomorrow. I got through it, but joyride did me in. I dug out for the last interval and cried like Degenkolb…

4 Likes

Yeah I can see tomorrow being a car crash of epic proportions!! But I’ll certainly give it everything!!

3 Likes

Over the Moon that I completed Nine Hammers today so will sleep soundly dreaming of doing the same to Defender on Friday.

2 Likes