THE OFFICIAL 2023 ARBtWiT (formerly ARBToS)

AG1 (athletic greens) + Legion Athletics unflavored creatine + ucan lemon lime = this green monster.

5 Likes

A couple of tabs of this on 500 ml during the ride, and hearty venison beet soup afterwards for a recovery… Slurp.

9 Likes

Oh deer

6 Likes

Doe! I mean, doh! :slight_smile:

I’m keen on a soup post-ride as well, I have a ‘spicy’ tomato & lentil lined up for today - but we’re talking a few hundred scoville units not a few million as it’s a shop-bought one. It can always be ‘enhanced’ though…

5 Likes

Today’s ARBtWiT is the Boneshaker Brown Ale, from Moat Mountain Brewing Company in New Hampshire.

Not that I necessarily feel like I need or deserve an adult recovery beverage after Stage 4 a rest day, but heck - let’s call it carbo-loading for Stage 5. That and a raised glass to Sir @michael.cotty, on whatever mountain he’s currently climbing…

:mountain: :biking_man:t2: :mountain:

7 Likes

Lol. Rest or not I did like the video

3 Likes

Same. The first two or three times I did it, I really enjoyed it…

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

50 hour rest day today, enjoyed some thunder funk.

5 Likes

I doubled up yesterday and did Stage 3 and 4. Today was my first Wednesday night group ride of the season, outdooors and with… people, woot! AKA Wednesday night bikes and beverages…

The finest…:joy:? Sometimes it’s all you need…

EDIT- “It’s a major award…”

6 Likes

I know JUST the condiment!!! :thinking::fire::rofl:

4 Likes

Well earned recovery, indeed! Not gonna lie…I didn’t know PBR was still even a thing!

(Bonus points for A Christmas Story quote drop! :joy:)

:beers: :beers: :beers:

5 Likes

200w

Love me some ProRides. ¡Si bon! ¡Magnifique!

Couldn’t find a better recovery for a race day in the Alps than Strangert in the Alps Alpine Pilsner, from Barewolf Brewing in Mass.

#FASTANDFEMALE
#embracethesuck

7 Likes

Recovery drink o’ the day. Donut for perspective only.

6 Likes

MmmHmm…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:hearts: Timmy’s.

2 Likes

Last night’s post ride treat, after the REGO shake. Wife & I may have a slight sherry addiction since Covid…it gets ordered by the case. :joy:

7 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Ok Cap’n Sir, how DO you get those block quotes with the mini image?

1 Like

Basic html markups, sir.

When you upload an image to the forum, there’s an html shortcut that lets you specify 100%, 75%, 50%, right? Whenever you select one of the shortcuts, it just inputs your selection into the image dimension specification for you:

Instead, you can just go into the name string for the uploaded video and specify whatever size you want. Just add a comma, and then the percentage.

1 Like

basic for you maybe. A peak behind the curtain for me. :pray:

3 Likes

does the preview pane show the smaller image? I ask cuz when I do what you suggest, the size of the image doesn’t change in preview.

Unrelated, for today’s MOST FEARED STAGE my sock choice will have me channeling you Cap’n Sir!

2 Likes