THE OFFICIAL 2023 ARBtWiT (formerly ARBToS)

Yeah it should. It should magically resize as you play with the number. Make sure your syntax is correct: comma, number, % sign. No spaces. Inside the same brackets as the image specifications.

Oooh, I’m honored. Yeah, I may need the old CPT A socks for this morning myself. Going in an hour…

2 Likes

*peek (if you are looking).

Poke if you’re modifying :wink:

3 Likes

Geez. I’m about to go into Stage 6. I’ve got Stage 7a and 7b on my mind. All I see are peaks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

After Stage 7 tonight the recovery beverage of choice will be Guinness of course to celebrate St Paddy’s Day.
(If I have more than one, is the plural of Guinness Guinnea?

6 Likes

I believe Guinnesses would be correct. (Guinnessi?)

:wink:

1 Like

Stouts

3 Likes

EXTRA stouts…

:joy:

2 Likes

Maybe steet?

3 Likes

Speaking of stouts, today’s WELL DESERVED stage 6 recovery beverage is this Irish Stout from the Dublin City Brewing Company, Ireland’s newest independent craft brewery. (Which - TBH - is pretty metal to open for business in Open Gate’s backyard!)

Sláinte!

:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

6 Likes

Opened the can on my post tour stout:

As you can see I am probably going to a Very Dark Place.

6 Likes

Or you’re going to go blind. :flushed:

Well earned, sir! Congrats on finishing out.

:beers: :beers: :beers:

3 Likes

For the big finish - to honor the Stelvio and an epic stage 7a/b combo, an old staple from Switchback Brewing Co. in Vermont.

…which I will VERY much have earned if I make it through both of these rides today.

6 Likes

Thank you! Too kind. Think I haven’t the right to be called sir yet or is that only when using the capitalized version (Sir).

2 Likes

Correct. :wink:

2 Likes

@CPT_A That takes me back in time. I used to be a big fan of the “Stoutback” - a black and tan with Wolavers stout and a Switchback ale.

I selected a porter today - just a 1/2 can as we used the rest in some chocolate walnut brownies.

5 Likes

Some home made pinot grigio a few hours after the Canadian brown ale earlier :sunglasses:

6 Likes

So, after Stage 7 last nite I did have more than one Guinness on St Paddy’s Day.
I did look it up to verify, and even though it sounds a bit odd to say it, plural is Guinnesses.
So, I did enjoy some Guinnesses after suffering.

3 Likes

Real Payne for Dame K and me tonight.

Pol Roger :yum::clinking_glasses::champagne:

Well done on a great set of rides everyone, enjoy those ARB’s. :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Tonight’s tour ending celebration wine to accompany some beef and bean chili. Part of losing around 50 pounds since the '22 ToS has been a major reduction in alcoholic beverages, but tour’s end is a good time for an exception! An Italian wine to recognize today’s ride in the Dolomites. Made from organically grown grapes!

3 Likes

Nice!

Ooooh…you have my attention.

1 Like