The Sufferfest Memorial KOS Quest August 25

Ok, I guess they’re just SUF bibs. I have them mislabeled in my brain. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Technically, if a Knight wears bibs they’re wearing KoS bibs so your brain has labelled them correctly. I thought, for a moment, there may have been new bibs.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about this Sir, will cross my fingers on your behalf :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Looks like an awesome lineup. Sorry to read about your Dad. Lets make the top possible.

3 Likes

19 days remaining until this quest. Will be thinking of my dad and all that The Sufferfest has meant to me.

Usually I have ridden to raise money for Cure PSP, but with my dad’s passing and the dual-quest with Stephen, I want to ride together in solidarity and urge anyone who wants to support me to contribute to Stephen’s charity of choice - which is a very honourable one.

Honour, Glory, Victory!

6 Likes

Sir Evan, you are nobility of the highest order!
You should be elevated to a Lordship.
Lord Evan of Vegas perhaps :rofl:
But seriously, thank you for your support :pray:

4 Likes

Careful squire, Sir @emacdoug’s helmet is already a bit tight so…

4 Likes

Sir @emacdoug wears a helmet? I yhought tge forge said his head was too big fir one already

2 Likes

@sabassissore your avatar is everywhere here but still those tracks are quite hungry…

1 Like

He’s got 2 that I’ve seen. Must be custom off-forge jobs :wink:

3 Likes

Just a week out now from the start of my Sufferfest Memorial KOS Quest.

For my final prep today I did:
The Bat
Nine Hammers
Butter
Recovery Spin (at 100% :joy:)

All on 80% on recent 4DP numbers

Felt strong until he last half of Butter when I was getting churned by Butter Boy. Tho the last two intervals with Matty did give me extra motivation.

The trick is going to be trying to finish strong in this last week of my office’s fitness challenge while also recovering as much as I can for next Sunday’s quest. I usually have at least a full week of tapering. Not so much this time. :crossed_fingers:

There will definitely be much suffering.

But at least I got in some good nutrition practice. :yum:

6 Likes

You’re a better man than I am! Or maybe just a crazier one! My idea of a difficult time was doing Revolver today after The Shovel yesterday.

3 Likes

My son (10) likes to come into my office/pain cave to watch me ride after he wakes up. So today while I was riding Butter he had an idea for my plush flying squirrel that he likes to play with that usually sits next to my tv. He said my squirrel wanted to be the next laser goat model for the end of the workouts.

So, here is my son’s drawing of the new laser squirrel of Nut-landria. Second photo is my squirrel taking his rightful place in the photo.

Even more fun was later trying to explain laser goats to my wife. :joy:

10 Likes

NUT-landrians! I love it!! (I’m sure my wife will say I qualify!)

5 Likes

Wow…flying laser squirrels? That’s terrifying.

Bats. Bats might be worse.

3 Likes

Only if they were laser bats. :smile:

4 Likes

C’mon. Laser squirrels? Laser bats? Now that’s just plain silly. It’s times like this when we should ask ourselves what would Fluffy think? :wink:

4 Likes

It’s silly. I asked. She laughed. It took me hours to get the spit off of me.

6 Likes

Did Fluffy have an opinion about laser goats?

After all goats are of the class Mammalia, just as bats and squirrels are. So some common ancestor could have evolved lasers. Fluffy is of the class Reptilia. and does not have a laser.

4 Likes

She finds the idea of laser goats most interesting. However other animals with them she finds it to be most humorous. She stays away from the goats however.

4 Likes