🎺 🎉 🚲 The Wahooligan Tour 2024 - Registration is Open! 🚲 🎉 🎺

Having had two hip surgeries, the second being a full hip replacement, just listen to your body. You will come all the way back, but be patient.

Good luck and heal well.

7 Likes

Thank you! It’s going to be hard to take it easy while I recover - I’m a bit of an exercise junkie, and only very rarely skip a day.

Rob

4 Likes

At least you will be fully capable of WILLING the Peloton on. Heal quickly as well.

2 Likes

I ran it last year, but any knight can volunteer to create and lead it. First come first serve.

1 Like

Be well! We’ll look forward to seeing you back at it as soon as possible.

5 Likes

same … and looking at the ‘Awards’ page, both routes are present which means I HAVE to do both because I can’t let a badge go uncollected :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

What a dilemma! Now if I virtuously boycott the Wahool**** route in favor of suffering, it’ll just look like I was lazy and I’ll be missing a Badge. Sigh :frowning:

3 Likes

same … and looking at the ‘Awards’ page, both routes are present which means I HAVE to do both because I can’t let a badge go uncollected

:cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Trust me, it gets easier to do over time. The comfortable have nothing to lose :wink:

10 Likes

Oh dammit, I barely fit the Sufferlandrian route with other activities, I need to slow down time somehow to fit the Company’s route for the damn softy badge /rant over

2 Likes

There a few overlaps that I think will allow me to complete both.

But of course, that would require a few… donations… for the proper motivation.

6 Likes

You may get flogged on two stations at the same time, your request has been approved. Carry on :grin:

4 Likes

But the one that you didn’t do will disappear, no? Or they plan to keep it open for people to do later on?

If they follow their pattern, if you don’t acquire the badge for a challenge the badge will disappear. I’m talking from experience here in having very few of the monthly challenge badges.

3 Likes

The 2020 ToS was 9 days and 13 workouts - 3 on the last day - so you could probably persuade a minion to give you an extra 2 days to finish 14 workouts. That seems truly Sufferlandrian to me.

If you make full use of the global time zone window you can probably make the tour two days longer?

2 Likes

Here are the details for the stage open/close times to help you plan:

11 Likes

404 PAGE when trying to register… my side or yours? I was able to register but had to go through the Davis Phinney site direct.

Where are you trying to register from? The page seems to be working ok but I can get the team to taker a closer look

1 Like

WTFooligans
you might have heard about the demonstrations in Germany, seen the pictures and watched the news

more than 100000 people on the streets in Munich this weekend, about 1,4 million in Germany altogether. what are we demonstrating against? Nazis, Racists, right wing violence. the Hoonara group is part of this radical movement. their name stands for Hooligans, Nazis, Racists.

any more questions?

PLEASE change the name of the tour and of our community, it just isn’t acceptable, never has been, never will be, but now even more so
thank you

18 Likes