50 Hour Window for Tour 2024

ICYMI

NB: word from The Company is that, if you give a SUF about badges, to get “credit”:

• the workout MUST be started within the open time window.
  • it is okay to finish after the window closes
  • it is NOT okay to start before the window opens, and finish after

18 Likes

Thank you! Always a handy reference :t_rex:

2 Likes

Brilliant - thanks!

1 Like

So, I didn’t quite understand, for both badges, do we have to do same rides twice, or does,for example, finishing The Model in Sufferlandrian route count as a completion in Wahooli’an (presuming one has both plans loaded)? @Rupert.H

2 Likes

I never asked that question but I’d bet on you only having to do the ride once for badge purposes.

1 Like

Completing the ride once is enough to get you both badges.

However I am not sure how GVA feels about that :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Good good, then all set and ready to go. :t_rex::tada:

3 Likes

Thanks, Sir Glen. I needed a refresher.

2 Likes

Well…the NZ ToS will be kicking off at 6.30am NZ time on Sunday (that’s 5.30pm Saturday in the UK and 12:30pm Saturday in EST)

The Goat and thr Shrimp (Born to Krill) will be live streaming on Twitch and we’ll be up on Discord as well. Hopefully a few of our more western colleagues will be getting in an early start on Stage 1 and joining us!

3 Likes

Since the stage opens at 2am Saturday (Pacific Time) I’ll be starting at 5am Pacific Time on Saturday. Can’t wait to be double blended.

1 Like

Kind of bummed because I’m doing the Wahooligan Tour but had to start two days late due to travel. So I’m doing one every day in order, but just started on Tuesday. Will end on Monday. I love me a badge but I guess I’ll have to take the “I-know-I-did-it” route. Riding for Sally Otton who lost her fight last year at too young of an age, 52. Cheers everyone and good luck!!

8 Likes

Hey @tracij323, you’re never too late to join the suffering for a good cause. :heart::heart:

Send the minions a message explaining what happened for you when you’re all done. Word on the streets of Agonia are that the minions may be able to work some behind the curtain magic on request. https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edit. And sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

Thanks! I will!

3 Likes