The Wahooligan Tour STAGE 3: A Week With Neal Henderson - Rabbit Mountain

During the Tour, the only other Sufferlandrian (sorry Wahoo) thing I do is Relaxing to Recover after every stage except for the last one.

7 Likes

That brought me right to the edge, yet again, without having me fail. It’s the perfect symphony. The IF is 0.86 for me, 0.9 would have buried me, but this was right on the knife edge.

A large part is Neal’s smiley, positive, in-control attitude. I can’t help shake the feeling that if I did this to a racing video, I wouldn’t have enjoyed flogging myself so much. But here I’m thinking “I can’t let the group down- heck, I can’t let Neal down. Yeah, poker-face! Gotta keep up my poker face.”

9 Likes

After finishing Rabbit Mountain, I felt worse than after any of the nine times I have done Nine Hammers. On the other hand, I have a feeling I would have felt a little better doing Rabbit Mountain if it was not Stage 3 of the Tour.

9 Likes

Dear @DameLisa
On the second image you posted it looks like you “merged” the Rabbit Mountain Workout (Sufferfest/wahooX) with an RGT ride on ONE device. I have been riding the workouts and RGT parallel on two devices, though I find myself mainly concentrating on the workout screen.
I just donated 10 bucks, so I hope you’re going to share the secret.
Kind greetings
Tako

7 Likes

Hi Tako, firstly thank you, that is amazing!

And secondly yes, I’ll share the secret!

5 Likes

Just OUCH! No other way to describe that :face_exhaling:

This Tour could prove to be quite the silent assasin :ninja:

5 Likes

Stage 2 Mantra - During each attack I repeated the phrase “When you come at the king, you best not miss”. Let’s see what today’s will be. Let the suffering commence!

4 Likes

The Rabbit has been vanquished. Rather hurty after the last 2 stages, but love this work out and no way was I going to let Sir Neal down.

THAT'S NO ORDINARY RABBIT.

Night of the Lepus (or Monty Python) Bloodthirsty Bunny Truffles

Much like this rabbit, this years tour is looking to be more brutal that it first appeared and am starting to regret keeping my full 5 day strength training schedule throughout.

16 Likes

Much the same here, ditching the normal LM BodyCombat/BodyConditioing stuff to focus on “leg week”! My reward will be an XC MTB ride on Sat
 (epilogue). :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Stage 3. I have had a lot of wonderful moments in the company of Sir Neal. This was not one of them.

30 Likes

Wow, sounds like you took an epic beating there. Marvellous, carry on
 :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Sir Neal, That was not a funny bunny. That was a real rough rabbit! Legs hurt! Target achieved!

14 Likes

You’re over halfway there in the picture. And we all know Half is Easy

5 Likes

Ditto!

Bit like coach Neal, I’m considering exploring my wine rack post exercise. :hot_face::biking_man::wine_glass::joy:

6 Likes

Awww, I was saving those gifs for today

:wink:

5 Likes

Oh my NM needs a lot of work.

Neal may have his wines but I have the swee(a)t nectar of suffering

14 Likes

If you stream SYSTM from a computer (I believe it ONLY works with a computer at present), you can detach the SYSTM screen into just the overlay you see at the bottom of @DameLisa screen, with something (anything) else running on the main image. So you queue up SYSTM, queue up RGT, then minimize/float the SYSTM window over RGT.

6 Likes

It’s all fun and games until the over/unders hit. The first time this tour I had to lower the intensity. Thankful for Stage 4 that is, dare I say it, easer.

Most of these workouts are challenging enough on fresh legs.

4 Likes

Moderately tough.

However surely the tour is too easy. No toughness, and none to come.
Surely it should be a challenge?

2 Likes