The Wahooligan Tour STAGE 3: A Week With Neal Henderson - Rabbit Mountain

Yep, that was me. Straight to level mode after the first sprint death spiral. I did not have any punch in my legs today.

1 Like

If I can figure out timing, that could happenā€¦

1 Like

The first and only other time Iā€™d done this I made a note to ā€œbring your A game, youā€™ll need itā€. Still accurate today.

Gun show for Capā€™n Sir @CPT_A Itā€™s all I got :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And outtakes:

17 Likes

Lemme guess, ā€œitā€ was also doing like 1 W/Kg less than you and yet you still canā€™t seem to close the gap. Hate those bots that taunt you like that.

2 Likes

Youā€™re the best Sir G!!!

3 Likes

It has been decided. I am hoping there will not be much regret!

3 Likes

Iā€™m something :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

So I am hopelessly waiting for the damn workout to re connect to the server, it stopped with 40seconds left on the last intervalā€¦, I lost vidoe about 5 times so far

4 Likes

I assure you I probably will not have too much regret, and in the end I believe you will not really have any.

2 Likes

Admittedly there wasnā€™t regret AFTER riding with the goat suit. Only during

3 Likes

When you think about the good you are doing, I think all the regret will vanish.

4 Likes

An awe-inspiring sight, sir!

1 Like

RIGHT?

2 Likes

You mean awwww.

1 Like

Whatā€™s this talk of doing the stages on RGT? How does it work? Inquiring minds want to know. But explain it to me like Iā€™m in fifth grade (or was it sixth grade? Never can quote that line quite right).

5 Likes

@Jeffrey See the first post here:

which links you out to:

https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/articles/10309261150098-Using-SYSTM-and-RGT-Together

Iā€™ve done it a few times with SYSTM running on MacOS and RGT on AppleTV, but apparently it can be done with one computerā€¦ I havenā€™t tried to do that yet and I donā€™t want to introduce any complications mid-Tour.

3 Likes

That is another day done. The over-unders were really tough for me, felt like Neal kept on adding a yellow bar each time an over finished.

Face of the day:

9 Likes

@CPT_A , Thank you very much Sir.
That means: Doing a workout and overlaying it on top of Milan Sanremo on GCN next Saturday. :smile:
Oh wait, that is the Stelvio Day, on RGT. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
Seams like the amount of screens used for indoor cycling correlates to the same equation to calculate the correct amount of bikes: n+1 :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

That was a tough one! All I kept doing during the workout was keep fixating on that last HUGE yellow bar at the end. So sweet to be able to justify the fritter. Mental trick from The Bat!

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

Likely true!

1 Like