This %**# App is Costing Hundreds More than I’d Budgeted

Unlike all of you, I feel like SUF is helping me gain weight. Not a lot yet. I started from a fairly low weight (about 54kg/119 lb at 167cm/5’6"), so it’s fine… I’d like to get back there though.

The best weight loss exercise was rock climbing. It didn’t make me hungry the way that cardio does. Also great motivation to be light when you have to pull your body weight with your fingertips :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m exactly the same … just have to remember which size for each jersey manufacturer … medium in castelli / small in Rapha etc. The one thing I have noticed (and its been said before) is that my jeans are a tighter fit on the legs themselves, rather than the waist!

2 Likes

Yup, same. (Way) back when I was racing in my school days, and there was only one kind of jeans, they were always too tight in the legs. Would be a good problem to have again, I suppose.

:wink:

1 Like

Funny. I’ve noticed the same, but I thought it had to be my imagination. I bought 5 new pairs of jeans in January of 2020 when I was still focusing on running. They all seem to be tighter in the thighs. I’ve also gain 10lbs, tho. Sooo… :thinking: :joy: