Tool shed 🤢

Tool shed 2 days after a half Monty!! MAP increased 6% and FTP 2%!! Is it supposed to be impossible to complete if numbers are right. IF came out as 0.98 so very tough. I think I’d just about have completed on numbers prior to Sunday.

I would never say something is impossible. But, especially with fresh numbers, the toolshed comes very close.

Have a look at this thread:
https://wahoox.forum.wahoofitness.com/t/tool-shed-most-brutal-workout-ever/3394/4

2 Likes

I experienced the same a few months ago after fresh HM numbers. Hammer 9 was a searing painful train wreck and I failed it miserably.

1 Like

i made a HM 3 or 4 weeks ago. +11% on my FTP and +14% on my MAP.
I did the tool shed this morning. despite my new numbers are not really fresh, It was juste horrible. I had two take a short break 4 ou 5 times (1min break). At the half of the workout, I lowered the intensity to 90%.
I was juste suffering too much, no fun. The 9 hammers made me the same thing. In my own very personal opinion, those workouts are really too hard, they tend to break my motivation.

2 Likes

This first week after HM has been so tough. Supposed to have kitchen sink today. Swapped out to local hero and bailed before final 4 intervals. Do I push on or dial back down?!

7 Likes

Haha had this workout this morning. Hammer 9 is still miserable.

2 Likes