TOS 22 Badge - where is it?

Well done all on the TOS !
In the SYSTM App under the progress section the TOS is still appearing under “Upcoming and active challenges” even though all everything is completed :white_check_mark:.

Do the minions need to to do something to make a badge appear in the “Challanges” section ?

2 Likes

It’s still an active challenge until 10am UK time today when the stage window closes.

1 Like

Weird, mine popped up the minute Cash Register uploaded?

5 Likes

I finished mine at 3pm in UK on Friday. Whilst all the stages were marked as done it did take about an hour for the badge to show so maybe there is a bit of a lag.

2 Likes

My badge also showed up straight away but it’s only now the final stage has closed did the challenge shift out of the upcoming section into the completed section within the app

1 Like

Hey @Danny are you saying you don’t have the badge in the Awards section even though all the stages are showing as complete? If so, you might need to contact the minions to get it sorted.

https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Shiny new badge arrived as soon as the stage closed (local time) !!

4 Likes

Excellent! Congrats!

2 Likes

My TOS badge has shifted to the Challenges section of Progress. I really like that it still has a details section listing all the stages. My badge for TOS21 doesn’t have that. I think its great to be able to see what the 22TOS stages were. I hope the details stay and that the minions continue showing details on future challenge badges.

6 Likes

Great to see where the minions are going with these badges. Being able to see what made it up, and the previous window window information was pretty impressive :+1:

6 Likes