ToSuf Stage 7 - Which order will you do it in?

While maybe no one has done this particular thing, there are Knights who have done all manner of insane combos. I think one did Violator x 10, another has done a double Knighthood and that’s just a small sample. Join us @AkaPete, there’s room at the “inn”.

5 Likes

Hehe. Afaic, potato tomato.

3 Likes

By Stage 7 (if not earlier) I probably won’t know the difference.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the entertaining and informative replies. I think with the way im going im probably going to end up dialing down the ERG mode setting on saturday so I can actually finish. I still guarantee that there will still be sweat, bleeding eyes and handlebar chewing on the day :exploding_head:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

:heart:

fwiw, I am doing the Get Me Through It option. Not sure you knew that you can apply this from the Training Plan section of the app. The evil scientists have provided reduced targets for this that are designed, quite literally, to just get you through it. Trust me, the suffering remains. If you’re feeling stronger, there’s also the Focused option (which also reduces the targets, though not as much and not on all of them).

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Well due to life and being a responsible adult, meant that I didn’t end up having the block of time needed to get all three done in the correct order. Been able to get SUF Idol and Cash Register done as I had time to knock those two over, but not quiet enough time for Blender. That will be tonights final stretch!

5 Likes

Don’t sweat it! You do what you gotta do to get it done. Perhaps next time you have a spare 3ish hours you can do it in order and experience the glory of it’s ugliness :smiling_imp:

Seriously though, way to get after it!

1 Like

I had to fit mine around family, so I got up early and did blender before breakfast, so it was probably the least advisable option.A bowl of soup with a slice of dry bread and I was ready to go for the last 2.

3 Likes