🌋🚴‍♂️🌋 UNITE CITIZENS of SUFFERLANDRIA for the TOUR 2024 🌋🚴‍♂️🌋

I say again…get 'em Citizens!

3 Likes

Time Zones?

Anybody direct me to where I can find this years time zones please…

2 Likes

5 Likes

#relatable #tuhntf

1 Like

Im debating selling my original Sufferlandrian flag as a fundraiser for the Tour. Any thoughts from thr Citizens?

4 Likes

I also have a flag and had been debating the same thing but I think I’d regret giving it up at this point. Maybe next year.

I’ve got a few other things I’m going to “sell” though. Cap’n Sir Ian @CPT_A, has graciously returned ALL my ToS posters, along with the SUF day and Everybody Hurts ones, I’ve got a bunch of SUF ovals from Dame Kis, and I’ve already posted a link for a draw to “win” my OG Wahoominati Jersey (XL).

2 Likes

What does the original flag look like and how big is it?

1 Like

5 feet x 3 feet or 152cm x 91cm

Edit: I’ve got the same headphones

8 Likes

Ha, ok, that flag will be even more troublesome here in Germany than the hooligan connection. By all means auction off to raise money for a good cause but maybe just advertise it in USA/UK to be on the safe side…

4 Likes

That is why it was retired, @gwydion and replaced with the Laser Goat.

2 Likes

I didn’t know the history - thanks! Makes the whole Wahooligan thing even more ironic.

6 Likes

Well, the decision to retire the flag was made by Sir David, the glorious founder of The Sufferfest based on feedback he’d heard from the community, in particular from Germany.

This was pre-SYSTM but after The Acquisition. Sir David set a fine example. The Company, for whatever reason, just hasn’t followed that example.

4 Likes

I’m always open to original Sufferfest items to display to stick it to the company. Especially since I live in the US and it’ll only ever be seen by myself, possibly my wife, definitely by my nosey kid.

3 Likes

Oh he knows, @gwydion …he knows.

3 Likes

Imagine listening to feedback and being willing to change course. #legend

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

9 Likes

I would definitely buy it, but I don’t know that you really want to part with it. But if you do, I know there are a number of potential donors.

2 Likes

Thanks team. Not super keen to part with it. BUT for a good cause yes. Ideally would auction it nut maybe I should just do an “open for offers” 48 hours with an undisclosed reserve so it can sell to the highest bidder but also make enough for DPF. I’ll have a think how prepared I am to part with it. I still have SufferSocks and evrryone knows those will have to be pried from my cold dead feet

3 Likes

I’m dithering between a draw for $10 a pop or an auction for my Complete Set of ToS Posters. Really unsure which would garner more moolah :thinking:.

2 Likes

Oooh a draw…now there’s an idea

3 Likes

I’d enter the draw…

2 Likes