🌋🚴‍♂️🌋 UNITE CITIZENS of SUFFERLANDRIA for the TOUR 2024 🌋🚴‍♂️🌋

It is. This year’s will be available in less than 24 hours!

6 Likes

I am just about to do Primers in about half an hour.

3 Likes

Now hear this, Dame @JillB.

Citizens of SUF 160
Offul Willywonkonians 113

But, also:

8 Likes

Primers done.

Nothing left to do except make sure all my devices are charged up.

4 Likes

Isn’t it obvious that it is last year’s picture? That’s when @DameLisa went through that cheerful phase.

Should be interesting to see this year’s expression of delight!

4 Likes

Ahem, question: what donation amount constitutes as being officially funded for a stage? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

So if after finishing a stage and before starting the next one, I get enough combined donations to reach the next multiple of $200 milestone, I’ll ride the next stage in the suit.

So like now I’m on $270 and I’m riding stage 1 in about 13.5 hours. After I finish dtage 1, if I reach $400 total donations before stage 2 (hitting the next multiple of 200), I’ll ride that next stage in the suit too.

So you want to be strategic and only donate AFTER ive finished a stage if that stage is already goat suit funded. Unfortunately my local ride buddies, not sufferlandrains, have cottoned on, and I suspect theyll be helping you lot out. Hahaha.

Livestreams will be on Twitch lisad_nz, if you follow youll get a notification of when I am riding. Advance warning…no guarantee on family friendly language
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.twitch.tv/lisad_nz/home&ved=2ahUKEwimy-_qi8OEAxWhYfUHHZgGAlcQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3WaO-fbsMQZAcGViYeatGK

9 Likes

I’ve got Blender queued up for tomorrow morning. I have a mind to ride both routes. If anyone wants to “ensure” I ride them both, you can donate to my page.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking
:smiling_face:
:volcano:

1 Like

You have some constitution @DameLisa
Most do these aren’t rideable for me, in winter, with normal cycling kit, never mind your temperatures and a suit on. Some effort !! :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Live streaming is fun :+1:

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be better for us to fund the next stage BEFORE you ride so you can bask in the knowledge that you’ll get the honor of wearing the suit again!! Especially now that you’re one step closer to getting stage 2 funded.

3 Likes

Youre welcomr to double fund a stage so I only have to wear the Suit once :rofl:

And also thank you SO much! :grin:

5 Likes

Where do you stand with your goat suit funding?

4 Likes

I have one thing to say, I love to hate you all!!! However, the Davis Phinney Foundation thanks those of you who enjoy increasing my suffering!

Thankfully they got their donation in about 30 seconds AFTER i finished stage 2. Saved by the bell, literally hahaha. Stage 3 will be…goaty!!!

14 Likes

So freakin awesome!!

3 Likes

Channeling my inner GvA, every victory has its price.
Enjoy reaching your goal…and Stage 4.

3 Likes

Dang you!!! The goat suit is going to fall aprt at this rate :rofl:

5 Likes

If it does, you will never have to worry about doing this again.

5 Likes

Stage 1’s 50-hour day concluded about two hours ago. My count of members of the Citizens of Sufferlandria is 182. I’ve rounded up and donated $250 (just in case my count was faulty). Let’s go Sufferlandrians!

16 Likes

This is a fair point!

3 Likes