πŸŒ‹πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸŒ‹ UNITE CITIZENS of SUFFERLANDRIA for the TOUR 2024 πŸŒ‹πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸŒ‹

NOICE!!! Way to go, Sir Paul!!

2 Likes

The Goat Suit is currently live on Twitch for stage 3. I cant say the same for the wearer of it.

Watch the suffering live on Twitch, I’ll need all the encouragement I can get!

9 Likes

Oof! Goat suit UNDER the jersey? Now THAT’S real suffering!! :scream:

5 Likes

After I finished Nine Hammers, I watched you on the last half of Power Station.
I was amused when you put the hood back on, the caption came on the screen - Now you look like a Sufferlandrian.

9 Likes

Happy face :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I totally missed that!

I only look stupid. I took the jersey off after the photo and rode in the goat suit only.

8 Likes

I just counted those registered on the DPF site. There are 926 of us suffering for the cause.

6 Likes

I wonder how many more are doing the Tour than have registered.

In the Sufferfest days, they used to publish how many people finished a stage. If memory serves me correctly, it was in the thousands.

5 Likes

I lose track whenever I have to count past 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Are you a minion in training?

5 Likes

we are ALL minions here. some are just slightly more evil than others. Also, I’m not even kidding about the counting thing. Makes golf easy (but no less stupid :wink: ) , just put me down for the max on each one.

2 Likes

Here is a famous book…

One Two Three - Wikipedia…_Infinity

2 Likes

lol, THAT link is a different take on the book, see spelling issues, typos, etc etc. we are all minions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When you get a sec, could you please send another Discord invite, I didn’t get to this in time… Thx!

Have donated to your page as penance. And for your strong goat-work the other day!!

2 Likes

Of course! And why thabk you, no penance needed but appreciated all the same!

Not too many have jumped onto Discord. Im thinking I’ll leave it on for a few hours this morning and see if I can catch someone online

2 Likes

Thanks, added & seems to be working, although like you say no one on there rn.

I was just on the Zoom session with Davis & co, they were doing Power Station (S3), I didn’t fancy that again today, so I ticked off S4a, and have decided to ride Cash Register live with them tomorrow (9am MDT, 4pm GMT, 5am your time?) and then The Model at some point tmrw too.

3 Likes

that’s why there are three times three hammers in the IX Hammers workout :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

One Two Three… Infinity was such an influence on me as a college math student in the late 1970s. Outstanding book.

1 Like

I read it as a high school student in the late 60s.

1 Like

What’s that? They are developing a workout where we have to count up to 60?

I’m not sure I’m prepared for that kind of focus and intensity.

3 Likes