Violator

Sounds like you did Violator properly! Or should I say you were properly violated. Or both. :smile:

Your description sounds about right. At the end with the very short recoveries shifting is impossible, so yeah itโ€™s usually a mixture of soft pedaling and back pedaling and trying to breathe, and then flailing wildly during the sprints to get any remaining power out. :see_no_evil::smile:

2 Likes

A true Sufferlandrian!

4 Likes

@alopezor Were you in ERG or level mode? Select level mode and try to hit the targets. Also turn off auto pause and then you can just spin easily during the short breaks or even stop pedaling. This is a workout that never gets easier but you will definitely get better at doing it.

3 Likes

To-date, I have only done Violator twice and I donโ€™t hope to do it anytime soon. Felt so danged violated the two times I did it and it was the worst thing ever the first time I did it.

Just like you said, Sir Jon @JSampson, this is one workout which never gets easier and having prior experience in it does help in the process of getting violated.

4 Likes

The nausea is a sign you did it like GvA subscribed. Now do 3xViolator in a row on a special day, for example your birthday :sunglasses:

3 Likes