Wahoo Wednesdays | Let the SYSTM team hear your feedback | October 27th 2021

Thanks for all the work you put into SYSTM I really appreciate it!
For me the transition was hassle free and I’m having fun with it.

1. Official native Android TV 9 support.
  2. Download option on android with possibility to choose download location on external drive.
  3. Improved navigation with a tv remote. But buying a wireless keyboard with a trackpad is also OK.
  4. Maybe option to have a USB wire with a BLE or ant+ dongle if the trainer is away for Android. WiIll see if it is working if my built-in BLE is sufficient :wink:
  5. New Global comment field for workout notes in addition to the comment to a specific performed workout. For example “The Chores:” you need 2 bottles and do this on the second interval. So I would read this every time before starting the workout.
  6. “NoMusic” and “NoVid” icon in calendar and before workout name so I can prepare my music/movie beforehand and not lose time when I want to suffer
  7. Heartrate to strength & yoga workouts
  8. Graph of 4dp with lthr & w & kg & w/kg & rider type over time on systm from all ff and ramp tests
  9. Improved Video Quality, it’s 2021 :wink: 4k60p or at least 1080p60 where you have it available from the source material.
  10. Similar workout links in a workout to easily choose a alternative.
  11. Prefer sensors over others. Always select my dedicated cadence sensor and not the one from my kickr. I don’t want to go to the sensor screen before every ride.
  12. Win10 (and probably other versions too) possibility to customize buttons. The enable ERG Mode key is impossible with a German Keyboard Layout.
  13. KICKR Spindown in App
  14. Start workout from history / old one in calendar
  15. Flexible plan builder with possibility to choose when rest days, recovery rides etc. are happening due to a schedule, commute etc. But that’s also what custom plans are for :wink:
  16. Flexible plan with suggested exercises according to training history from the last days/weeks.
  17. (old) advanced plan selctor/quick plan preview

Things I like that are coming
18. Elemnt 4dp ride outside workouts
19. Something like ctl with outside and other workouts from all my history
20. Compare the same workout over time
21. Calendar drag and drop, copy and paste

Posterior Chain Fokus 01:
I did like the different pause duration’s in regard of the next workout
But I had problems at the first go to understand the next move in the preview. I only got it when it was explained verbally and shown in a different angle in the execute window.
I was also missing the Text Info with hints on what to do for a good form.

The new intro (after the random people) is ok but I miss the old one which always brought on a sense of anticipation.
The new outro is on par and should indicate that the sufferfest game is still going strong and will only get stronger over time.

I really like how you keep in touch with the sufferlandrian population!
I’m looking forward to the next Feature Release!

4 Likes