Wahoo Wednesdays | Share your feedback with the SYSTM team | December 1st 2021

Badass power records
Badass power records
Badass power records
Badass power records

3 Likes

Restore all the missing Sufferfest features like:

• sorting/filtering equality in all channels, i. e. I can sort by tss and if in Cycling but not in the Sufferfest channel
  • bring back missing sorting options like last ridden, downloaded, …
  • switch user accounts instead of log off and log in
  • bring back abandon me as Intro music; you know… no one changes Sufferlandria‘s national anthem :wink:

It‘s already two months since you‘ve released SYSTM. A couple of bug fixes were released and that’s good but I would really like to see some progress. Yes, I‘m impatient :blush: I don’t expect miracles but at least some of the smaller missing features could have been restored.
Could you please release a feature roadmap for the near future?

4 Likes

I suggest looking at the focus of a given workout in your training plan and, if appropriate, substituting a ride with the same focus. Have ‘The Way Out’ coming up? Substitute ‘French Pyrenees: Cirque de Gavarnie.’ Et voila!

1 Like

haha, all 4 of them hey? Lol!

1 Like

@kah I agree with your points. Just want to point out that with respect to this one:

….you already can. Just start in Cycling, set the sort to however you want (eg TSS), and then use filters (at the top) to select the channel (or whatever) you want. I agree it is annoying that if you start with a channel that you lose sort and filter options, but there is a simple workaround.

1 Like

Feature request: Workout display should show if one is in ERG or Level mode (and which Level 0-9). For some workouts, I use keyboard shortcuts to switch between these modes. For example, it would be helpful to see which level I am in without having to open the Settings dialog box.

5 Likes

Yes, I know about the workaround. But it requires extra clicks. If I start in cycling I would have to first click on filters then select The Sufferfest in order to finally be able to sort by TSS or IF. Whereas using The Sufferfest Channel directly I could just sort without the need of applying filters first.

2 Likes

The issue has been raised before. I have no idea whether or where it is in the “fix it” list.

1 Like

When I use the keyboard shortcuts in iOS, the screen does (briefly) show what mode I’m in. But I could see it would be nice to have the ERG or Lx show up in a corner full-time. That’d be a nice touch.

3 Likes

I would like to be able to add notes to the calendar. Not notes to a completed workout (that is already there). Stuff like days I will be on vacation, if my Garmin says I should take rest days, if I had a terrible nights sleep, etc. Stuff I could look back at and help me to understand my training.

5 Likes

When setting up a workout plan, I’d like to be able to specify workout days of the week. I know i can move the calendar items individually but it would be nice to not have to edit every week.

Also is it possible to adjust the end date of a plan once started? If i travel is like to be able to adjust out to not skip those days/weeks I’m away.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Speaking of moving calendar items, it would also be nice if that could be done via drag and drop rather than the manual rescheduling option. Sometimes those rescheduled options also take a while to update on my other devices running the app.

3 Likes

There is a way to go this. First, figure out what end date you want. Perhaps you missed a week and want to shift all the undone workouts by a week. Then note the specs of your plan and delete the plan. This will take all the undone workouts off the calendar. Then create a new plan with the new end date. Thus will add the back part of the plan to the calendar working backwards from the new end date.

While that works, it would be nice if you could drag all the undone workouts on a plan to new dates in a more straightforward way.

1 Like

More results when searching the library

I don’t think this deserves its own thread so I just add it to the pile here.
I just noted this when I was looking for a „shoulder“ workout in the Yoga library.
This yields just two results: „Loosen Neck and Shoulders“ and „Shoulder Stability“- in fact I was really looking for (and needing) „Thoracic Recovery“. „Shoulder“ is in the description of that workout. Maybe there could be a little checkbox to search the description as well. Thanks.

6 Likes

Both great ideas!

1 Like

You can already hide/toggle almost all of the data fields by the bottom progress bar, but for some reason you can’t hide the time/clock.

There should be an option to toggle the time/clock as well!

2 Likes

Dear Minions, Sufferlandrians and other Wahoo SYSTM users,

unsure about whether this has been proposed before, but what about an extra filter in the library that makes it possible to filter on IF (intensity factor)? Maybe TSS as well?

2 Likes

If you click on the Cycling section of the library you can currently sort by TSS and IF.

This feature is not yet there is you are within a specific channel (e.g. Sufferfest), however.

3 Likes