Wahooligan Tour 2023 Completed!

THANK YOU to everyone who took part in this year’s Wahooligan Tour!

As the sun sets on the final stage, we have taken some time to recalculate everyone’s badges so everything should now be correct in your awards section.

Fundraising is still open, so if you haven’t told your friends and family and anyone else close to you that you have ridden the Wahooligan Tour, please take a moment to share your exploits and boost your fundraising for the Davis Phinney Foundation.

If this Tour was memorable for you, don’t forget you can purchase some memorabilia too:

Remember if you’re looking for more we do have the unofficial bonus stage too

8 Likes

Thanks Sir @Rupert.H! You’ve done an admirable job as the face of The Company. The wahoominati award you 8 SUF points for all your efforts.

The wahoominati are always watching. #twaaw

Xoom Xoom!

8 Likes

This may be a stupid question but how do I know that earned the badge for completing the tour?

1 Like

If you click on Progress → Awards in the app, you can see the Tour Badge:

If it colored (like mine), then you have earned the badge.

If you click on Details at the bottom of the badge, you can see the individual workouts, and your completion status for those:

3 Likes

Hi, while I have the badge under my awards, stage seven does not appear under “details” for the 2023 badge with the other stages and their green checkmarks, does that indicate an issue? Thanks.

1 Like

@Darrylracki No issue - since Stage 7 could be run on either RGT or SYSTM they don’t have a check mark for that stage.

2 Likes

Makes sense, thanks. Figured I should ask because I had a green check yesterday under ride details for the stage seven “celebration” video, but that check disappeared today when the badge dropped along side my other badges.

2 Likes

I had also seen the Stage 7 green tick yesterday, and it has now disappeared from the Details list under the badge.

2 Likes

Celebration Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqA80I8OP3k/

8 Likes

Can you guys actually post the video to here, please? Or youtube, or your own servers?

I’d like to actually be able to watch it before instagram/meta insists on harvesting my information.

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Not convinced Google/YouTube is any better for not harvesting information, but I agree you should cross post to Wahoo Fitness - YouTube like you did with the prior Wahooligan Tour video.

2 Likes

Yup, can’t argue that, but at least they don’t force you to sign up for their services and agree to their ToS to loot your data before they’ll give you access to their servers…

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, is the jersey awarded for hitting a fundraising goal the same as the Wahoooligan Tout jersey in the purchase the tour jersey link?

1 Like

From what the websites say it doesn’t appear that way. The fundraising jersey looks like a DPF jersey.

3 Likes

In 2021 and 2022 I made the fundraising goal and received a Team DPF jersey each year, so that’s what I assume will happen this year. Here’s an old photo of me in my 2021 Team DPF jersey

4 Likes

Cha ching!!
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

Did I miss the final closings ceremony and winners of TWT2023 or hasn’t it been announced yet?

1 Like

Hey Santiago, DPF sent an email out to all participants last week, I’ve just posted it in the forum too:

1 Like