Unofficial bonus stage!

As we start to see riders of this year’s Wahooligan tour cross the finish line for To Get to The Other Side on either the Stelvio or in SYSTM, CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU for riding this year’s tour and fundraising for the Davis Phinney Foundation.

I know this year has been a different tour to previous years so thank you for supporting and taking part! There has been lots of feedback both positive and constructive about intensity using the different platforms and I could go on. We will be taking all of this on board as we debrief from the Tour.

In the meantime, the Tour is still open so I wanted to present a completely UNOFFICIAL and OPTIONAL BONUS STAGE!
1 Lap of Leuven in RGT:

https://user.rgtcycling.com/event?code=YN2QY9

Rules:

Thank you again for taking part in the 2023 Wahooligan Tour, we appreciate your energy and enthusiasm!

14 Likes

Thank you for all of the efforts put into the tour! It was quite “fun”…

I love the idea of the bonus stage. I’m in! (And will donate $20 to the cause).

Rob

4 Likes

50 signups for the BONUS Stage so far!

Please please please don’t forget to donate your additional $10 to the Davis Phinney Foundation:

3 Likes

Fantastic!
I gave $20 to DPF for this - do I get to punish myself by doing two loops of Leuven City? :wink:

Rob

4 Likes

@RServranckx Yes - do it!

2 Likes

Thanks, that was a better way to end the tour than stage 7.
10€ donated to a local Parkinson’s foundation

2 Likes

Enoyed that. Was thinking of the last stage of a tour that was a time trial so tried to push it a lttle.
Always worth it to donate to the cause! Good luck with the debriefing Coach Rupert!

2 Likes

Bonus stage done and donation made! Thanks for setting it up!

2 Likes

145 finishers of the bonus stage NICE WORK!!

There is still time to ride and PLEASE don’t forget to donate $10 to the Davis Phinney Foundation:

6 Likes

Done and done!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who rode the bonus stage on RGT, here are the results of top 10 male and female riders:

First name Surname Time
GILLES COLIN 0:20:05
Hakan Kutluca 0:21:54
jano pantoj 0:22:11
Jerzy Wozniak 0:25:09
B. Cajan 0:25:28
Anthony Tugwell 0:26:02
Lee Elder 0:26:16
GM HONEEG 0:26:37
Jesse Phillips 0:26:46
Kevin Robben 0:26:52
First name Surname Time