When will we find out what new features are rolling out

I understand that there are several Beta users out there and I’m not asking to be one, but…
I have been a long time user of The Sufferfest and own all the original videos. I really wish that new features would be disclosed instead of the cryptic messages that are getting posted. If they are so amazing let us know what is in the pipeline. I can’t be the only one getting frustrated. Why is everything being kept so hush hush? Spill the beans and give us a reason to stay with the platform.

The platform is already amazing. Reason enough for me.

5 Likes

You can never leave :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Suff. will not be the finished product after the upgrades, it will evolve or die. It means competitors will always be playing catchup, unless Suff. released details early.
The post led me to thinking about how frustrating xmas eve was when I was a kid, the wonders of xmas day so close yet still out of reach. What if the Beta testers find an update early, and xmas day is put back months, how would we feel then?

1 Like

“Relax,” said the night man

3 Likes

"We are programmed to receive…":grimacing::joy:

3 Likes

You can check out any vid you like but

3 Likes

…You can never leave

3 Likes

I think: same workouts different ui and added feature requests (calendar improvment, android support, push to Devices etc). There must be a lot of New stuff if people who are beta testing call it a big thing.

I really hope there are more Video workouts (not inspiration recovery base vids) because this is what makes sufferfest different.
I also really enjoy the novids, but they force me to find other Apps for distraction. And i don’t like two subscriptions.

3 Likes

This. If I wanted NoVids I stayed with TR and their unlimited catalogue.

3 Likes

EDIT: Whine as in suffering

2 Likes

I would like to see ability to upload outdoor rides and an adaptive training program based on the training load from those rides. Club runs, etc. are not always reflective of the Sufferfest program (such as an Endurance+ ride).

3 Likes