Yoga 15 January Challenge

Hey Abi,

Will the Yoga 15 January Challenge be open to the sufferfest crew?
Cheers

Pinging @abicarver for better visibility :slight_smile:

How awesome it would be if the challenge plan in the article could be added as a program in SUF as well :heart_eyes:

Actually, it could be interesting regardless of whether the challenge can be completed through SUF or not. So if someone from the staff ready this…? nudge nudge

1 Like

Unfortunately, this challenge does require a Yoga 15 membership so that we can all easily see which videos other members of the challenge are practicing. The titles of the vids are not always the same and I think that may throw us into a world of confusion!

2 Likes

No worries, no harm in asking, cheers

@abicarver the mention of the T Shirt prize got me thinking. Do you have, or plan to have, any Yoga15 branded clothing for sale? I know stock management for clothing is a PITA so I’m thinking the answer might be no, but thought it worth asking :slight_smile:

Hoping to join for the challenge to be in with a chance of the T Shirt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, we absolutely do Lee. And in a list of 10,000 things we are trying to accomplish, it’s actually fairly near the top!

And you have to join the challenge! This t-shirt will only be available to participants who complete 28 sessions in January. So even if you have to do them all on Jan 31st, I expect you to be one of the lucky recipients!

2 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile: I like the page where you can tick the sessions off. Going to try and follow the plan you’ve put together as it looks like it’ll help with my new run challenge.

1 Like

Awesome! It’s pretty varied with at least a couple of strength sessions and one balance session a week. Charley asked me to design something that focused both on strength and flexibility so this is what I came up with. It will be great for running for sure as there is also a lot of calves and hamstrings. And there will be three new sessions in there that should be interesting!

2 Likes

You have another subscriber. Looking forward to it :+1:

1 Like

All signed up looking forward to this. Love the challenges like this as it helps me keep my yoga streak going, without having to think about what video to do. Loving how easy your website is to navigate @abicarver and as @aerobrain said the challenge page is an awesome touch, which will make it easy to see where you are.

Thank you James. It should be such a fun challenge. I better get printing t-shirts!

1 Like