I hate the RGT radio. Either it doesn’t work or I only hear people breathing hard to talking unintelligibly. ![]()
I doubt I can afford to use the radio since I roll on rollers. But what time on planet Earth would the ride be?
I just did that one, mopping up Suf rides in preparation of the Sufferlandrian National Day. Spolier alert: Revolver is NOT easy.
I just woke up at 5:10 and decided to get a quick ride in. Came here to read this.
I’M IN!!!
Maybe edit thread title to include
Oct 29th
to make that nice and prominent?
#NatSUFday
Done
For some of us, besides being Sufferlandrian National Day, it will be the day we finally get our All Sufferfest badge!
I may do my own mashup of sorts to get 3ish hours of Sufferin’ in, will have to include Defender, obvs ![]()
@Glen.Coutts Why not both? Donuts on the bike and then lay on the couch post-workout.
I really like this idea! Ooops ![]()
Slippery slope!
You need to do one session of The Cure for every donut:
So I didn’t know about this post. I assume that Wahoo didn’t set up a Suf Day so it is up to us to uphold the tradition. I did create a post on Facebook in Sufferlandria to have a Suf Day on Nov 4 Blender. I am still going to do that. All though there is no reason why I can’t ride kitchen sink on Oct 29 and Blender on Nov 4.
I saw your post, Sir. My plan for Oct 29th is 3ish hours of Sufferin’. I haven’t fully landed on how or what but it’ll include Defender cuz ![]()
As for something more formal from The Company, Sir Rupert has said that November will have a Sufferfest challenge and he is aware of the Oct 29, grassroots Sufferlandrian National Day celebrations so who knows what exactly is gonna happen ![]()
Tagging @Rupert as a friendly nudge / reminder.
Perhaps the Company could go as far as creating a dedicated badge for it?
I’m in like sin, though I’ll be participating a day “late” cause I live in Japan and don’t ride on Sundays.
How do you follow a post?
Up Mt. Sufferlandria…
Under the last post there’ll be a thing that says topic controls and under that there’s a drop down you can track, watch and a few other things. The forums take some practice to get used to but once you’ve been around a while you’ll find it pretty easy. Well, easier than Half is Eaay.
Edited for clarity
I’m in!
Cleared the decks this morning and completed the October challenge. So can focus on prep for this.
I love (hate) Kitchen Sink. ![]()
![]()
(Not) Looking forward to it.
![]()
![]()
![]()
