2023 Sufferlandrian National Day (Oct 29th)

SWAP??? emmmmm…why not just do both Cap’n Sir Ian @CPT_A ? Maybe finish it off with Half Is Easy a la Stage 8 2017 ToS.

6 Likes

I hate the RGT radio. Either it doesn’t work or I only hear people breathing hard to talking unintelligibly. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I doubt I can afford to use the radio since I roll on rollers. But what time on planet Earth would the ride be?

I just did that one, mopping up Suf rides in preparation of the Sufferlandrian National Day. Spolier alert: Revolver is NOT easy.

4 Likes

I just woke up at 5:10 and decided to get a quick ride in. Came here to read this.

I’M IN!!!

6 Likes

Maybe edit thread title to include
Oct 29th
to make that nice and prominent?

#NatSUFday

7 Likes

Done

5 Likes

For some of us, besides being Sufferlandrian National Day, it will be the day we finally get our All Sufferfest badge!

8 Likes

I may do my own mashup of sorts to get 3ish hours of Sufferin’ in, will have to include Defender, obvs :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

With 3 months to go, I think the Couchlandrians are trying to derail our National Day!

12 Likes

@Glen.Coutts Why not both? Donuts on the bike and then lay on the couch post-workout.

4 Likes

I really like this idea! Ooops :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Slippery slope!

You need to do one session of The Cure for every donut:

5 Likes

So I didn’t know about this post. I assume that Wahoo didn’t set up a Suf Day so it is up to us to uphold the tradition. I did create a post on Facebook in Sufferlandria to have a Suf Day on Nov 4 Blender. I am still going to do that. All though there is no reason why I can’t ride kitchen sink on Oct 29 and Blender on Nov 4.

8 Likes

I saw your post, Sir. My plan for Oct 29th is 3ish hours of Sufferin’. I haven’t fully landed on how or what but it’ll include Defender cuz :face_vomiting:

As for something more formal from The Company, Sir Rupert has said that November will have a Sufferfest challenge and he is aware of the Oct 29, grassroots Sufferlandrian National Day celebrations so who knows what exactly is gonna happen :man_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

Tagging @Rupert.H as a friendly nudge / reminder.

Perhaps the Company could go as far as creating a dedicated badge for it?

9 Likes

I’m in like sin, though I’ll be participating a day “late” cause I live in Japan and don’t ride on Sundays.

1 Like

How do you follow a post?

1 Like

Up Mt. Sufferlandria…

Under the last post there’ll be a thing that says topic controls and under that there’s a drop down you can track, watch and a few other things. The forums take some practice to get used to but once you’ve been around a while you’ll find it pretty easy. Well, easier than Half is Eaay.

Edited for clarity

5 Likes