A Week With … (Suggestion Box / Wish List)

@leebo I see he’s away riding Aventura Espanola this week just 268 miles in the last 2 days that would be a pretty long On Location but at least we’d get plenty of tidbits :rofl::rofl:

Maybe in February.

2 Likes

The one and only G.O.A.T.: Marianne Vos
She can do it all: Cyclocross, Track, Classics, Stage races…

6 Likes

I quite like anything Lael Wilcox does, she’s a warrior

1 Like

Laurens ten Dam!
Gravel madness :slight_smile:

And a week with Mathieu van der Poel and Wout van Aert doing cyclo cross.

4 Likes

What I’d like to see as well is the difference between a sprinter, climber, domestique and the star from a World Tour/Pro team.

2 Likes

I love the Lael Wilcox and Marianne Vos suggestions.
I’d also love to add:
Lizzie Daignan
Emma Pooley
Georgia Williams
Nancy Akinyi

And for some men:
George Bennett
Alex Dowsett
Mike Cotty
Lachlan Morton (we’d all have to ride in crocs)
Sofiane Sehili

I’d also be pretty fascinated to follow some local “elite” riders rather than pros. You know, the folk with full time jobs that juggle training around a normal lifestyle.

10 Likes

Anna Kiesenhofer

7 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

@DameLisa ??? why did you just delete “nice”? :thinking:

Because I meant to quote you. And it’s not quite 6am and I was trying to unload the dishwasher quietly at the same time so del instead of edited :rofl: Need coffee!

There, I fixed it!

3 Likes

I tried that, yesterday. Ended up spilling my smoothie all over the kitchen counter and had to spend the next 45 minutes cleaning up and mopping. :grimacing: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Have had coffee and breakfast. Now, it’s Time To Ride

3 Likes

I love all of these suggestions, but how about some ex-pros who are active cyclists yet not really racing anymore. The first to come to mind is Juan Antonio Flecha (whose YouTube channel in Spanish is great). It would be cool to see how he used to get ready for the classics, or perhaps his current training routine. Ditto for Cancellara, etc.

3 Likes

Like Alberto Contador?

5 Likes

Jens.

2 Likes

and that’s the reason why I don’t have a dishwasher :sweat_smile:

ahah… So basically that would equate to spending a week with me being filmed test riding videos you would later find on the app in my paincave X studio. Seeeeexy! :smiley:

6 Likes

Yes!!! Sneak peaks :slight_smile:

1 Like

All that wasted time when you could have been doing ‘The Chores’! :smiley:

4 Likes