🚀🚀🚀 Announcing: SYSTM, the new home of The Sufferfest 🚀🚀🚀

Feature request: add a view of all possible plans, rather than the wizard view. Also, are some of the specialty plans from The Sufferfest app going to be brought across? I haven’t been able to figure out where/if Power Builder, Speed Demon Plan, or Volcano Climbing Plan exists.

Also, fitness test history appears to be missing :frowning:

8 Likes

Also, fitness test history appears to be missing :frowning: As well as a list of completed workouts, the Calendar doesn’t really cut it in this regard. Seems a bunch of features from Profile are missing. W/kg is also missing (assuming it records weight at time of test), date of the last Full Frontal test (with link to results from that test). I liked that in the old app, that under strengths and weaknesses, it would suggest a couple of workouts. The Records section is also missing.

Finally, can you make the “back” button work correctly inside the building plan section. Currently it just takes you back to the previous screen, rather than going back a step in the plan builder.

6 Likes

to go back a step, just click on the step that you want to go back to :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New SYSTM app feedback: on iPhone, in the old app I could turn off the video and play music in a background app. The app would still provide the audio hints of changes in intensity, which was all great.
The new app kills the background audio, so I don’t get my music. Please bring that feature back!

2 Likes

Yes, I know, but the “back” button is natural to use (I have forward/back on my mouse), and it’s current behaviour here is unexpected.

Are there any plans to add ‘alternative workout’ to a prescribed workout of a training plan? I asked somewhere else before quite a while ago but didn’t resonate it seems.
I am thinking about workouts which are very similar to the one which is prescribed or a shorter/longer workout with the corresponding adjustments in power.
That would be a great addition to the ‘coach notes’.
Also, in case one feels a bit fatigued or super motivated why not try this or that workout instead.
Something like that…

4 Likes

Yes! It’s on our roadmap - hopefully this year.

11 Likes

2 Likes

Same.
I call it suffering in silence.
Plan allocated me Primer, it doesn’t have music to begin with.
Today a no vid workout. I used a second device to bring music to the party, not ideal but it worked.

1 Like

I love the music in FF. The 5min and 20min selections are brilliant also very well matched to the cadence I tend to hit in those sections (an aspect of the suf music that I think gets overlooked).

But. I’ve done FF 10 times and still don’t remember hearing any music in the 1min sprint. If you told me it was silent during that period I would easily believe you. Someone should invent a speaker that fits in your stem - by that point it’s the only thing I’m concentrating on.

4 Likes

When doing yoga and strength I’m getting a small box to view. Is there anyway to enlarge this to full screen so that I can actually see what I’m supposed to be doing??!!
Many thanks

Sorted!!!

3 Likes

Btw, this would be particularly important for those of us who own a KickrBike. For instance, cadence builds is a no-no since cadences over 125rpm are not recommended. So an alternative workout or instructions how to do the workout instead would be super helpful.

3 Likes

Looking forward this adventure!!

3 Likes

Hi! First of all: congratulations on the release of this new software! Must have been a hell of a job.

Question: is there a way to file bug reports?

2 Likes

Yes, on iOS, under the three dots menu at the bottom, then on the bottom of that page is a link to file bug reports.

2 Likes

OK. And how about the Windows client? Because that’s where I would like to file a bug report on.

Just signed up for the trial (having just cancelled another popular cycling focused platform).

Hoping that runs/swims done via Strava will sync and show up on the Systm calendar (or allow me to tick them off as events on the tri training plan). Yet to test, but suspect it’ll only sync my

Only just exploring the app, but so far looks superb. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@Stormy Right now rides/swims/runs done outside the platform don’t upload. Given that Wahoo is a hardware company this is expected to happen at some point. However, if you scheduled a workout via SYSTM you will definitely be able tick it off once done.

1 Like

It’s similar. Click on the 3 dots in the menu. Then click the “report a bug” button.