🚀🚀🚀 Announcing: SYSTM, the new home of The Sufferfest 🚀🚀🚀

Assuming you were doing intermediate 5 / 6 on strength, is there any suggestion for what sessions you should be doing in the new setup? Some of the naming is pretty confusing vs the original setup.

I mean, if they worked in similar ways I wouldn’t be looking forward to doing Full Body 20! :exploding_head:

1 Like

is there a link to download the progam for windows 10? can’t seem to access the link from the sufferfest.com (which redirects to wahoofitness.com) now.

1 Like

The (future) ability to push a workout to your ELEMNT is (will be) amazing! Hope that’s not just limited to No Vids in the future (I’ve done Nine Hammers outside before!)

7 Likes

https://systm-download.wahoofitness.com/download/win

2 Likes

One thing I seem to be missing is the: “Last Suffered” date on the workout page. It sees my previous workouts from the ‘old’ app, but is there a reason this feature isnt shown anymore?
Thnx for the update, it looks very clean!

1 Like

thanks. the link appear promptly at 9am sharp :star_struck:

2 Likes

I understand it’s in the pipeline of stuff to be added in the near future.

2 Likes

Have updated the post with the full story. It’s a long one!

19 Likes

There is no IF listed for the workouts.

It would also be really helpful if the 4DP focus graph was visible on the workout listing screen without having to open up the details of individual workouts. (this is on my phone and I assume this may appear different on tablets / laptops)

1 Like

Love it, it absolutely does engage as a modern app (complete with keeping a SUF section), and def look fwd to what’s next.

Thanks for you and the teams work on this. It looks very 2021 and behind !!

7 Likes

feedback: :kissing_heart: wish the download button shows up on the first load of the library instead of individual workout.

2 Likes

Don’t see it in the app yet and I’ve got a Full Frontal this week, gimme gimme gimme! :slight_smile:

I’ve only just toured the app (and, well had an “old Sufferfest” workout this morning already tagged as SYSTM) but it’s more than I was hoping for. UI looks fresh, and the new video categories are awesome. Love that I haven’t even heard of half of the On Location places!

Can you confirm the correct place to give feedback on the new name is chp.hwkns@wahooftnss.com ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally, if you need somebody to be the guide for “A Week in Couchlandria” I will humbly submit an demo reel of eating a half dozen donuts.

4 Likes

I updated on my iPad, which is a compatible version. The layout is fine. But my entire calendar, past, present and future is blank. The training plan I was using disappeared. Not a single workout I’ve done shows up, and I am logged in. It’s got my ftp results, and my badges, but nothing else. It’s there a way to fix this??

2 Likes

Noticed that you can no longer select a hybrid Indoor/outdoor training plan. This makes me sad as I always ride outdoors on the weekends. Any plans to bring this back in over time, perhaps with the integration of sending workout to gps device?

3 Likes

@Dawn2.0 it may be a timing issue as in it’ll show up shortly. But worth dropping the minions a mail if it doesn’t!

1 Like

Just wanted to mention that I had added a Building Blocks plan yesterday in the old app. Pleased to report that SYSTM carried it over plus all the other calendar activities from the last month plus. The new sorting and filters will take a minute to get used to BUT there are now 250+ videos!

5 Likes

It sounds like your 4DP profile might not have populated in SYSTM. Can you submit a ticket to our customer service Minions on this?

We have some design work on this already, we want to have it there as well - it’s a good feature from The Sufferfest app, eh?

Close - the new domain is whftnss.cm! :laughing:

This has impacted a small number of testers. The solution is to quit any open apps in the background, log out and back in and that does the trick. The data is stored on a server, so rest assured it’s not lost. If the issue persists, submit a ticket to our CS team

Yes, definitely!

I think the rebrand is a shame, I came to The Sufferfest because of the name not in spite of it. That being said, totally hate the new name especially with the missing E which just seems a bit like your Dad trying to be edgy, just thinking about it is making me want to sign up with Trainer Road as at least all the letters are included.

I’ll give the app a fair shake though, not JUST because I paid for an annual subscription, should be fine as long as the videos are still insulting me and making me feel bad about myself.

17 Likes

Can you use Chromecast (I cant see it), That would be an amazing feature which would free me from the small screen

4 Likes

Looks good, and great to see it’s finally on Android! It’s a pity the Sufferfest name has been demoted, although I can understand the reasoning. Just a shame you ended up with something as anemic as “Systm”…

Only main complaint about the app is the back button doesn’t work - you have to use that non-standard button top left (which is also inconveniently miles away from my thumb). This isn’t iOS, use the proper Android button please!

3 Likes