App bugs

Same problem with my Moto G Power. Very frustrating!

Update

Apparently problem with android os on particular devices …currently looking for a fix but not happening short term.

To quote …

I’m so sorry that the troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue for you. Apparently, there has been a change to the Android OS that is causing this issue in some devices.

Our Development Team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a solution. However; this is not affecting all Android OS or Devices, so the team is trying to identify the specific issue so they can implement a solution.

2 Likes

Same issue with my Pixel 2. Settings tab is inaccessible. When I un- and reinstall, it works for the first workout and then quits again.

Same problem here in Canada, and i just started my 14days trial…so much for that!

Since my post above, my Pixel 6 finally got the March update and I can confirm that the app now works correctly exactly once on cycling workouts. On the second workout, the settings subwindow disappears the minute I click on anything in it. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixes the problem. For one ride.

The problem began right after Google finally pushed the March security update to my device.

1 Like

I’m sorry you folks are having the same problem…but increasing numbers of riders with the same issue should mean we get a resolution sooner…hopefully.

1 Like

My settings gear icon does nothing when clicked on, lg reflect phone Android. Cant change the settings. Worked fine until a few days ago.

Hi Adam…apparently it’s a ‘known’ issue now and ‘people are working on it’ … Hope it’s a quick turnaround

2 Likes

Not as quick as I hoped, Wahoo just pushed a SYSTM update and it doesn’t solve the problem on my android phone. Gonna uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps…

I had the same issue on my android too.
My Devices

• Galaxy Tab S 7 / SM-T870 / Samsung / Android 13 / up to date
  • Galaxy Z Fold4 / SM-F936N / Samsun / Android 13 / up to date
    At first, this issue has occured on Fold4.
    Until then, it was working normally on my galaxy tab.
    The day before yesterday, This problem also occurred on my tab .

deleted app cache
deleted app data
deleted app
reinstalled app
restart my device
update systm app today
but the same.

Yeah didn’t work for me either if that’s what the update was. :no_mouth:

I had the same issue on my android too.
My Devices

Google Pixel 7 pro / Android 13 / up to date
This problem occurred on my phone 10 days ago .
deleted app cache
deleted app data
deleted app
reinstalled app
restart my device
update systm app today
Just work fine after re-install for one ride then the problem appear again
any solution , it not make sense to reinstall every workout

It’s likely I’ll only get notified when they have a fix…which is obviously not yet. :man_shrugging:t3: Helpline has stopped offering solutions now so I guess their scratching heads

Same problem with settings menu disappearing on SYSTM, immediately after I press the settings cog, on my 2 devices, Tablet & phone. Android 12, 13. Very frustrating. Does anyone found a solution so far? :thinking:

Same here, waiting for a fix

Having looked at the app reviews currently…seems a widespread android problem. Helpline tagged me to the problem so that when a solutions was reached I would know…apart from that I’ve heard nothing…other than more people saying they have this problem.

Maybe if everyone goes to the helpline it pushes things along?

Haven’t been able to use the app since 22 March. Paid a year in advance …no refunds … Not happy.

Same problem. I have annual subscription and cant use the app on android.
I think the priority should be MAX on this bug as it is blocking using the app.

Galaxy S20 FE
Android 13
Kernel 4.19.113-25884040

Just to add another voice
Same here, Android 13, on pixel 6 pro.

Would be good to hear from someone on the Systm team of they want or assistance in trying to nail down the issue.

1 Like

+1 Android S21, up to date completely. Having the same issue.

Noticed this a couple days ago - particularly after I had to restore my phone. (Moved to an S23 - Didn’t like it, went back to the S21)