App bugs

+1

Same issue, on a Pixel 5

If someone can pin this to the top - answer from support for Android users with this bug…

Worked for me.
-P

Hi Sir Patrick,

We currently have a workaround that, although cumbersome, will allow you to access the settings in the workout player each time you use the app. Please follow these steps before you open the SYSTM app to start your workout:

• long-press the SYSTM app icon
  • go to App Info>Storage and Cache
  • click the “Clear Data” option
  • open the SYSTM app - as the data has been cleared, you will need to log in again
  • start your workout - and you should be able to access the workout settings for that one workout.

Our Development Team is still working on a resolution for the issue that will not require you to use this workaround - I’ll update you when we have that solution available.

1 Like

Thanks

Does works for some…not for others…for me…it shows the settings menu…then first touch of that menu…disappears.

As you have to log in again you have to touch the menu to join devices…sooooo…:man_shrugging:t3:

I’m seeing the same problem.

Pixel 6a/Android 13

+1 realme 6 Android 11

Surely this was tested before deployment? If untested software is released into production then discounts/refunds must follow major bugs like this or allow us to control what version we update to.

It worked three weeks ago so just roll it back!

1 Like

And ANT+ Support isn’t native to the stick verdion of Android and hasn’t been for a long time. That’s why the Android version only support BTKE 4 and higher. I’m fully aware there are ANT+ adaptation programs but tgey require a massive security downgrade. (Yes, im a cybersecurity expert.) If you want/desire to use ANT+, you are firced to use a laptop.

It happened to me on a Samsung tablet tpday - very frustratring. RGT worked fine and could see my trainer and HR monitor but Systm could not see the sensors and as soon as I touched “Add device” the settings cog disappeared and would not come back. Reboot did not work but a re-installation did.

1 Like

Yesterday, Wahoo Fitness Support mailed me about a resolution for the issue.
It is that delete your SYSTM app (none of your history will be lost), reboot your Android device, and reinstall the new version, SYSTM 7.59.0 from the Play Store.

So far, I’ve solved this issue in this way.

2 Likes

It seems to work. I haven’t done an actual ride yet, but testing looks good…

I have done a ride and it works!

1 Like

Yep the workaround seems to work!

So …that’s a full frontal for everyone? :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Today wahoo has made update wahoo app for Android
i updated the app and now it’s work fine
guys update the app
i think they resolve the problem

3 Likes

I have same problem too, tried systm x workout last night 14/04 (Ireland), problem continues…didnt read all previous replies yet, so apologies if it has been fixed through work around

Hi Tim

Solution about 3 answers back.
Delete app. Restart phone/tablet. Re install app. Bingo (hopefully).

1 Like

Thanks for that…yes I did that and it works perfectly…Great stuff and thanks once again regards Tim

2 Likes