As clear as mud

Its good that RGT has been added to SYSTM but how about providing proper and clear instructions on how to sort out the change instead of me having to spend ages trying to work out how to re-join/the need to download that apps again/reset passwords etc? Also is RGT still a separate entity or are the workouts linked to the SYSTM format where the targets are based on the criteria that has already been inputted on that format? I think the powers to be could have done a better job at explaining what you need to do instead of just removing the “old” system and replacing it with X especially for non techy members like myself. Just to add, can we add RGT sessions to the Systm training calendar?

1 Like

As I understand all the platform merging is in the making and things will be coming up in the future. As of today, I guess Wahoo just announced the purchase and gave all SYSTM users the full access to RGT. If you download RGT,with your SYSTM login you will be able to ride all the routes, something a free user was not able to do in the past on that platform.

I installed it (again as I had it for a few months a year or so ago) and besides branding there is no other changes. For the moment you can do chat laps and races or any virtual ride you’d like. Hopefully in the future no-vid workouts will be able to be ridden in the virtual platform.

Cheers,

1 Like

Yep. I spent some time looking at it yesterday. Basically SYSTM is still SYSTM and RGT is still RGT, two entirely separate platforms with different UIs and features. You’ll still have to figure out the ins and outs and how to use whichever one you’re new to. The nice thing, of course, is as a SYSTM subscriber you are now also a RGT subscriber, which is a major perk, which you can choose to avail yourself of, or not. I think everybody’s expectation is that over time, the two will become more unified.

2 Likes

Sorry for the frustration @ozmadman. @Saddlesaur is correct, they are two completely separate apps. Wahoo X is just the name of the subscription that gives you access to both apps. If you are on SYSTM right now, you don’t really need to change anything there. If you want to explore RGT, then it will require downloading that app.

Of course, you can always contact our support team if you are stuck.

2 Likes