Blue screen of death

Hi there,
I’m not sure if this is software or my laptop but I updated my sufferfest software on my laptop yesterday to the latest version and during the half Monty laptop went to the blue screen of death and restarted.

Mentioning it here in case happening to anyone else. That being said, it’s probably my laptop that’s the issue

Hi @Padair,
Can you post some details about your computer? And what version of the app you’re running. Once the computer restarted, was the issue resolved?

1 Like

Sorry for taking so long to respond, I’m only after doing a another session on the bike.

I have a tosheba portage, it’s about 10 years old, I think I am on the latest version of the app for the PC.

There were not issues when I completed a work out today.

Be sure to check this out: Minimum Computer/Device Requirements – Sufferfest Support

I suspect your blue screen is related to the age of your device.

There is no issue with the age and specs, it’s i5 sandybridge, 8gb ram, 1tb SSD, runs like a powerhouse :slight_smile: running windows 10.

This is the first time the machine has blue screened, but it might just be coincidence with the app running.

Hi Padair,
Thanks so much for the feedback. What version of Windows 10 are you running? Are you able to run the latest updates?

The version of sufferfest is 6.23.1 and windows is: 10.0.19043 build 19043