Mac os problems with new systm

Well, I certainly won’t be subscribing again on this new training platform. halfway through the 14 day trail on sufferfest and it now changes to the Wahoo systm but won’t play videos on the MacBook and my iPad mini is too old as well. back to Trainerroad it is then. shame because I was enjoying the Sufferfest videos again.

Hi @Chumba I have a MacBook from about 2011 and as long as I’ve updated to the latest Mac OS it works fine. Did you download the Wahoo App for the MacOS from uk.wahoofitness.com ?

1 Like

You might have to delete the old app and start afresh with downloading the new app, I had to do this for my MacOS but I made sure my Mac was running the latest software first.

1 Like

I’m using the new software since it’s release on macOS Bug Sur. Wednesday and Thursday I had a lot of problems with choppy videos and download errors. Since Friday and updating to version 7.2.2 of the app. My problems seem to be gone. It might be worth to contact the minions. They are really helpful.
The old Sufferfest App is still installed. As long as you don’t run them simultaniosly it shouldn’t matter.

1 Like

You are a star thank you. I couldn’t get the videos to play through the website and it hadn’t updated the app I deleted Sufferfest and reinstalled and it’s working now :hugs::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @Chumba thats good to know you’ll certainly enjoy some of the new videos like On Location and Pro Rides. If you have anymore problems I’d contact the minions they’re usually pretty good at getting problems solved :+1::+1: but the forum is good too as everyone tries to help each other out