Can we have an Android App

I don’t necessarily want to bump this thread (or do I?), but the anticipation is killing me.
The mass indoor season is upon us, choices -from a consumer perspective- have to be made which app(s) to go ahead with to bridge the autumn/winter months. I assume I’m not the only one who has to make choices w.r.t. subscriptions. I can’t (I won’t) do, and SUF, and Zwift, and TR,…
Some/many(?) people don’t subscribe to SUF just because of the lack of an android platform. I’m not one of those people, but I can follow their logic. There are alternatives.

In that sense, would it be possible to share the roadmap for the app? There’s no perspective.

In another topic I shared my thoughts w.r.t. enabling users to have a vote of at least organize structered input from/for users. It can only make the service better, make users feel appreciated if you share roadmap/progress about the service, make the Sufferfest culture even more popular within the user community,…

Please put this in perspective. I can’t begin to understand what is happening behind the scenes since the acquisition by Wahoo; things which are for sure more important than user participation (aside from the great forum we have now!) at this very moment.

3 Likes