Did my first On Location session

Really good idea, enjoyable and informative and a good workout to end the workday, not too hard. And Mike Cotty sat and pedaled for so long, impressive!

I’m glad these are now in the library, I look forward to the rest of them.

For everyone whining about losing our identity- I’ve done Sufferfest from the very beginning when I downloaded Fight Club, and all I can say is “get over it people”. Jeez. Life is change.

Cheers

Norm

15 Likes

Amazing, eh?

6 Likes

@NormtheChelseaboy Well said - personally I am here for the workouts, not the color scheme (although I am really digging the new Dark mode).

5 Likes

Did my second On Location this morning.

Once again, a brilliant way to start the day!

Les Baronnies certainly has you working hard at times but there’s still a chilled out vibe, as if you’re on a mini holiday!

4 Likes

I’ve just done this workout, also my first “On Location” - great one for getting the heart rate up, some time at threshold and just under, occasional digs over, mixed cadence, beautiful scenery. Not one to destroy you but great for a kid-workday session.

3 Likes

Did my second one yesterday - I’m working through them in order. I enjoyed it as much as the first and I really like the mixed workout format of these.

Norm

3 Likes

Just did my first On Location: Lac de Cap de Long. Wow. So beautiful that it would be nice just to play it on a loop on the TV. I liked the quiet. And I appreciated that Mike Cotty sometimes seemed to breath hard. But I’m pretty sure I’d be breathing well beyond hard (or not at all) if I were to climb the real thing. What a great experience.

6 Likes

Wait until you try the Pro Rides, they’re darn nasty, your legs won’t be thanking you either

2 Likes

Did my first On Location today. Les Baronnies. Superb. Love the Sufferlandrian references in there even though it’s not strictly a Sufferfest workout. Chapeau!

4 Likes