Dismal ecosystem integration with Bolt v3 and other bugs

When I had the Wahoo sub before I got a Bolt, I would start a planned workout on my Kickr Core 2 on the app and whenever it was done, the system would recognize the workout and mark the planned one as “done” and merge it with what I just did.

Now that I have the Bolt and prefer it to run my workout (as I hated dealing with the app on the phone or a computer), absolutely every workout I do with the Bolt comes back as “Indoor Cycling”, and doesn’t even get recognized even after I rename it the exact same way as the planned workout.

Same thing when I have a ROUTE planned on the app and I send it to the elemnt, it shows up there with its proper name, but then it’s only imported into the app after done as “Cycling”. I’m tired of renaming every-single-activity and even then, every now and then, the last few workout names get deleted with the names resorting back to “indoor cycling” or “cycling”

Is there really something I am doing wrong or is this just terrible integration from Wahoo?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not great and I’ve also complained about it.

When you do an activity on an ELEMNT:

For Gen 1/2, it just gets called “Cycling”

For Gen 3, it gets the name of the profile you used.

At least when you do a workout on a Gen3, it knows you did it - the history in WA knows you did the planned workout; the activity card in history has the workout details, but it doesn’t change the name or mark it complete in the SYSTM calendar.

This is ridiculous. how to elevate this issue?

Send a message to Customer Service. I have, that’s all we can do.

1 Like