First Day of the Week

Is there anyway to set Sunday as the first day of the calendar week in SYSTM?

Nope.

Ugh

1 Like

It’s a feature request. I like mine to start Monday but there are others like you. Might I ask why you don’t like Monday’s?

Because it’s not the first day of the week!

2 Likes

Lol. Depends who you ask. I’d argue it is. ISO would agree.

1 Like

So does the weekend.

I think it was a tradition in the cycling community for plans to start on Monday because the week would end with a big ride over the weekend.

I get that, but I feel like the calendar in SYSTM was start Sunday until recently? Seems like an simple thing to enable – choosing Monday or Sunday as the first day of your calendar week.

Exactly that! Its an International Standard that Monday is the first day of the week. I wish everyone would get on board.

The funny fact is that even that Monday is the first day of the week in many countries and in ISO standard as well, it is Wednesday not Thursday that has that meaning of “mid of the week” (or originates from it) in many languages.

TP also has Mon as the first day of the week. Every time I look at the calendar I have to constantly and consciously be aware of the offset from virtually all the other calendars use and have used. Seems it would be simple enough to make the first day user selectable.

Here is how the world actually treats the first day of the week.

Mid of the week, surely? (e.g. Mittwoch in German)

1 Like

Thank you, corrected.
My mistake ruined my point. :smile:

2 Likes