Half Monty results

Hi, my half monty result and my 4dp result dont sync to my athletes profile ?

1 Like

First thing I’d do is make sure you have the most current version of SYSTM. Since it doesn’t always update automatically, you may have to do that manually. On a computer, just go to the website and download the app again. When you install it, it should replace the old version. Phones and tablets are a bit different. Sign in and hopefully the updated numbers will show up.

If you’re in the most current version, quit the app (don’t just close the window) and restart.

Hopefully, that will do the trick. If not, contact customer support and they can help you.

1 Like

Hey Sir @Arno_Mijsberg! Welcome to the forums. When you say they don’t sync to your athletes profile are you saying they don’t match?

Eg. my 4DP profile at the top of the athletes profile shows my updated numbers from my last Half Monty, while my 4DP profile from my last Full Frontal (the one with the pie chart) shows the numbers from my last Full Frontal (and they’re different in my case).

It would be clearer if that was clearly distinguished in the Athelete’s Profile page itself.

So the first set of numbers could just say Power Profile (based on most recent testing whether it was HM or FF) and the second set of numbers could keep the 4DP name showing that this was from the last FF done as well as the date it was taken. Or, they could do what they did in the old SUF app and show FF Results, FF History and have Workout Settings separate (where the adjustments based on the HM are made).