Calling all ToS veterans, I could use your expert guidance. Since this is my first ToS I am trying to figure out which option to choose. I did as has been suggested and loaded the two non-nuclear options and have been reviewing. But I am also thinking I may want to try the nuclear option.
To that end, I included the following week I completed in a post from last Dec, right after my new numbers from the tests. Based on this, am I crazy to think I can finish my first ToS nuclear? I know these are not the same rides as the ToS and I took a day off, but based on this, any input on how I should attack the ToS effort?
Also, just as a data point, I am not doing the ToS training plan since I had other objectives planned. But I did copy the final week before the start in the hopes I would be somewhat rested.
Monday Dec 6:
• GNC Torque Monster in ERG
• Big Gear Varying Cadence 3x10 in Level 1 above power targets
Tuesday Dec 7:
• Proride London 1 in ERG
• Provence: Dentelles de Montmirail in Level 1 above power targets
Wednesday Dec 8:
• GCN Power Torque Intervals in ERG
• Tugende in Level 1 above power targets
Thursday Dec 9:
• MAP: 2 Sets 3x2 in ERG
• Raymond Poulidor in Level 1 above power targets
Friday Dec 10: Off Day
Saturday Dec 11:
• GCN Equalizer in ERG
• Provence: Gorges de la Nesque in Level 1 above power targets
Sunday Dec 12:
• GCN VO2 Max Intervals in ERG
• French Pyrenees: Circue de Gavarnie in Level 1 – couldn’t hold power.
o I made it through the first half fine, above power. Then came the 7-minute threshold which I just couldn’t hold. Made it at threshold for about 5 of the 7 minutes.
o Then the 9 over-unders. Did fine on the first 3 overs, had to just spin through 4, did 5, spin through 6, did 7, spin through 8, and did 9.
Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.